Ideal Headphone (HD800/Audeze) music, suggestions,please
Oct 9, 2015 at 8:29 AM Post #216 of 443
  At your service
smily_headphones1.gif

Thankyou:) What a treat.

Oct 9, 2015 at 9:39 AM Post #217 of 443
Punchy and full speed, Fear Factory's: Genexus album is a great test for the HD 800's to display its PRAT capabilities.
An awesome listen. A real fist raiser. :wink:

Oct 10, 2015 at 7:02 PM Post #219 of 443
I was listening to the Cowboy Bebop album box set (5CD). A great treat for anime and jazz fans. 

Oct 11, 2015 at 6:29 PM Post #221 of 443
  link ? please
smily_headphones1.gif

For purchase: http://www.amazon.com/Cowboy-Bebop-CD-Box-Limited/dp/B000065EFX/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1444602364&sr=8-6&keywords=cowboy+bebop+5cd

I'll try to find a digital download link as well.

This includes a lot of songs in the box set:

Highly recommended! Some of the best out there. The music and tone varies a lot. From fast paced to slow, laid back lounge. Instrumentals and vocals (in both english and Japanese - sometimes both). It's really variable, but that's what it makes it so good. 

This is one of my favourite slow track. Needs to be listened all the way:

Great vocals (Japanese):

Oct 24, 2015 at 6:25 AM Post #224 of 443
 This is very good. Great songs, great sound quality, very laid back but also deep and intensive. This is the follow up to the ''Thousand Shades of Blue album'' and although a tough act to follow, Carmen Gomes third album for Sound Liaison does not disappoint.

To sing a song I need to picture the story of the lyrics in my head; I have to feel them. If I can't feel them, I can't sing them. And how can I expect you to believe what I am singing if I don't feel it myself? So you can say that the songs on this album are very personal, very close.

Carmen Gomes

Oct 29, 2015 at 5:38 PM Post #225 of 443
In case somebody missed it. Here's the best vocal song released this year, irrespective of genre. Already got the 16 bit lossless and it's great. Can't wait for the eventual 24 bit release with the album. Here's the youtube if you just want to get a feel for it. If you haven't heard it yet, I definitely recommend just downloading it in the highest quality without previewing.

The voice at 2:21
eek.gif
What!!! How is that even possible? Her voice is on steroids! Humans shouldn't be able to do this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back