IC : GTA area summer meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017 at 12:00 AM Post #91 of 113
seems like friday, saturday, sunday is not possible. I will organize a secound meeting after this one in Markham on saturday. (working on that as well, this one is relatively easier)

ian message.PNG

Oct 25, 2017 at 11:00 AM Post #92 of 113
I suggest we don't hold the meet at BBR. If they cannot hold the meet on a weekend, many would not be able to attend. It would defeat the purpose of the meet if we hold it on a weekday. We want as many people to attend and also for us to have time. From Ian's perspective 2 hours might be enough but I'm sure most here would like the meet to be at least double that time. BBR just isn't willing to accommodate that and therefore as I initially suggested, let's hold the meet elsewhere.

If it comes down to renting a place I'm willing to chip in to cover costs. Let's just make this happen!

Oct 25, 2017 at 4:39 PM Post #95 of 113
Saturday Markham would be awesome for me. I live there.

Oct 25, 2017 at 7:19 PM Post #97 of 113
hi all. I am sorry to say that i won't be able to make the meet cause i am taking a trip to the Nepal region of the Himalayas. Be back November 30th.
I really hope all you guys have a great time at the BBR meet.
Also, i have of course read all the recent comments to this thread and i just want to say that i know Ian Gordon, and he really is a sweetheart of a man. I firmly believe that his late email responses to Soulsik was not done on purpose. I also think that 2hrs spent at BBR would be worth it. I know it isnt a long time, but i would jump on it if i could go.

Really hope all goes well and i hope to meet up with you guys sometime soon, but for now my mountainous adventure awaits.

Nicholas.

Oct 25, 2017 at 7:58 PM Post #98 of 113
The Markham destination will be at audio excellence on a saturday, can be there for quite a long time. Only dilemma is that the place is a lot smaller than BBR. The other choice would be renting a place, again... whatever you guys best want, I will try my best to make it happen. I apologize about BBR, I did not think it was going to take this long and strongly believed it was in the works due to radio silence...

But again, BBR is a great place with great people, I thank them for trying as well.

Oct 28, 2017 at 9:17 PM Post #102 of 113
If it’s Markham and a Saturday. I’ll be there.

Nov 1, 2017 at 8:03 PM Post #104 of 113
Ditto above

Nov 1, 2017 at 11:03 PM Post #105 of 113
So, Adrian who is the owner of audio excellence is away for this week. He will be back next week but he is welcoming the idea and he works fast so we should have something confirmed soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back