IC : GTA area summer meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2017 at 7:49 PM Post #33 of 113
Markham works better for me but I'm sure downtown works for more people.

Aug 16, 2017 at 8:35 AM Post #36 of 113
Thank you so much for organizing this.

Aug 17, 2017 at 6:33 PM Post #37 of 113
My vote is for downtown, but whatever the majority wants should win. Perhaps one in one place now and the next meet in the other?
I like this suggestion due to distance - the "next meet in the other" works best for me.

Aug 20, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #38 of 113
Would prefer markham, but downtown is also fine

Aug 22, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #40 of 113
appointment has been made to meet with richard and ian. I am going down to bay bloor radio this upcoming saturday and I will start planning this meet. Possibly, we can do it at markham in the future but for this one, I would like to do it downtown.
I do recommend everyone to come on out for this one as I can use some feedback and see how things go to improve future meet ups.

I know it is hard for some of you because of distance and stuff but hopefully I can make it worth your while with giveaways as a thank you for the efforts made to come so far.

Aug 22, 2017 at 2:43 PM Post #41 of 113
lurking, just lurking

Aug 22, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #42 of 113
appointment has been made to meet with richard and ian. I am going down to bay bloor radio this upcoming saturday and I will start planning this meet. Possibly, we can do it at markham in the future but for this one, I would like to do it downtown.
I do recommend everyone to come on out for this one as I can use some feedback and see how things go to improve future meet ups.

I know it is hard for some of you because of distance and stuff but hopefully I can make it worth your while with giveaways as a thank you for the efforts made to come so far.

Great, thanks SOULSIK! We'll wait for your update. Would be nice if we could do this on the weekend of Sep. 2/3.

Aug 23, 2017 at 3:34 PM Post #43 of 113
Anybody around the Markham area need a ride, let me know. Problem is I usually come in late though, so you may have to miss a few hours at the beginning.

Aug 26, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #44 of 113
Today I went downtown, met few of my viewers on the way. I don't know if any of you are on this forum but Thank you for noticing me and saying hi on the subway.
Anyhow, I have talked to Richard from Bay Bloor Radio and told exactly what we want. He said he will be talking to his team and staff to start coming up with a date and setup and let me know. I will of course go down to double check everything is smooth, safe and awesome.

What you can expect as of now:
Giveaways by us (soulsik reviews) & other manufactureres (TBD but I can guarantee some awesome ones)
Some manufacturer's representatives to answer your questions
So date is TBD but you can expect sometime early to mid September
It will be either a tuesday or a wednesday
sometime around 6 or 7pm to whenever
I would love the idea of us hanging out afterwards as it is downtown
Some beverages and snacks
You can bring your own gear to A & B with other gears at the store
You must RSVP and have an ID available to enter
Security will be provided by soulsikreviews or bay bloor radio or both to ensure safety

Any questions, let me know.

Now my question to those thinking of attending this one is this:

I am a local rap artist myself but I do not think many of us are keen on hearing rap during this particular event. I am able to gather some local sing writers under my belt that just blow away my mind some times to perform (not throughout the whole event as we are there to hear headphones but for few songs to bring connection and appreciation for those who actually produce the music we love hearing with our gear)

This is highly up to you. let me know if this is something you want to see.

Aug 26, 2017 at 5:18 PM Post #45 of 113
This is sounding like an awesome meet in the making, thanks so much @SOULSIK.

BTW, I just got a Grado HF2 and they are a shockingly fun headphone to listen to. I am thinking of selling them soon as I have too much gear, but will wait till the meet is over.

Also missed out on a set of K1000 on an insane price, will be kicking myself for a while. :frowning2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back