IC: Feb 2014 Bay Area Meet
Nov 4, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #46 of 59
  I will make sure that I am not camping that weekend.  
redface.gif

I'd be curious where you'd be camping in the area in the middle of February.  I'll try to make sure I don't schedule a snowboarding trip that weekend.

Nov 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM Post #48 of 59
Yay! I live in Discovery Bay and would love to attend. But, my schedule as of now has me working nights that weekend. (9:30 pm - 8:00 am). I will have to see if I can make accommodations. I'm already taking vacation the next week...

Nov 25, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #50 of 59
I'd be curious where you'd be camping in the area in the middle of February.  I'll try to make sure I don't schedule a snowboarding trip that weekend.

The Scouts are camping at Half Moon Bay in the middle of December.  So that would be closer to surfboarding.  
redface.gif

Dec 1, 2013 at 3:36 AM Post #51 of 59
I would like to attend as well.  I requested some table space but I have honestly no idea what I can bring as my gear seems to change every month.  

Dec 4, 2013 at 10:57 AM Post #56 of 59
Let's lock this thread and move everyone over...important note:  this is the first time it will be on SUNDAY so please mark your calendars!  
wink.gif

Feb 2, 2014 at 3:28 AM Post #59 of 59
^Hi Dook0,

Could you use the link a few posts above and check in with the Official Meet Thread?

There you will find all the info for your first meet!

Thanks! (This thread should be locked.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back