IC: Feb 2014 Bay Area Meet
Sep 24, 2013 at 7:44 PM Post #34 of 59
I'm actually in, PLEASE BE AN OKAY DATE. I HAVE WAITED A YEAR AND A HALF TO UPGRADE BECAUSE I WANT TO LISTEN BEFORE I BUY. I'M IN PHYSICAL PAIN.

Sep 25, 2013 at 3:24 AM Post #35 of 59
DO NOT SCHEDULE A TENNIS MATCH.
I'm actually in, PLEASE BE AN OKAY DATE. I HAVE WAITED A YEAR AND A HALF TO UPGRADE BECAUSE I WANT TO LISTEN BEFORE I BUY. I'M IN PHYSICAL PAIN.

Sep 25, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #36 of 59
None planned! I've been saving up for some time now too, the time to upgrade is 100% here. I'm planning my February around this, here's a shot of my planner thus far:

Oct 29, 2013 at 2:19 PM Post #39 of 59
Raymond Li of ADL approached me at RMAF and is interested in trying to attend the Bay Area Meet...

Also bumping this to remind people to add to the Google Form if you might attend and post here to check in!

Nov 2, 2013 at 10:17 PM Post #42 of 59
  …..and post here to check in!

Barring the usual, I'll be there.  Actually barring the usual, plus preceding Valentines Day, plus my Daughter's school schedule, I'll be there.  My promises to attend, cheerleading and then semi-last minute bailouts are a running joke between @CEE TEE and I.  I did make 2013 AND the CA Audio Show though!  If @shipsupt is gonna make it from the UK, I gotta do my best to make it 45 miles.

Nov 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM Post #44 of 59
Hah! My lovely wife likes headphones only because they make me happy. She doesn't like stuff on her head. I will occasionally talk a pair onto her head. She will listen for the minimum appropriate time and give up a "that sounds nice". As for a gift from her to me - it's best she doesn't know how much my headphones cost... I hope we both make it @shipsupt - be nice to hang for a bit this time!

Nov 3, 2013 at 1:01 PM Post #45 of 59
aamefford has been sighted before!!!  So we know he may be seen again!

(We could place bets on whether you will be repairing heavy machinery, mdraluck will be playing tennis, and wolfetan will be dancing during the meet...)

I will make sure that I am not camping that weekend.  
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back