iBasso IT04 IEM, 4 Drivers. Enjoy the Music! Release: July 2, 2018
Apr 12, 2018 at 11:34 AM Post #182 of 1,733
Looking forward to these being available...I haven't seen them listed anywhere yet in the US so I'm guessing the first place for me to order will be direct from iBasso.

Apr 12, 2018 at 10:46 PM Post #186 of 1,733
Did it really not make the cut or is it just delayed?

They didn't make the cut.

BTW great user name there Fizban! lol

Apr 12, 2018 at 10:58 PM Post #188 of 1,733
LOL

Apr 12, 2018 at 11:07 PM Post #189 of 1,733
Dang it!

Thanks!
Are you my Zifnab? Haha

"Arrest that tree!" he insisted. "Obstructing sunlight! That's the charge!"
Fizban

Apr 12, 2018 at 11:10 PM Post #190 of 1,733
My favorite scene of all time:

"Fizban!" Tasslehoff was finally able to gasp.
"Where?" The old man whirled around. Raising his staff, he peered fearfully into the darkness.
Then something seemed to occur to him. Turning back around, he asked Tas in a loud whisper, "I
say, are you sure you saw this Fizban? Isn't he dead?"
"I know I thought so... " Tas said miserably.
"Then he shouldn't be wandering around, scaring people!" the old man declared angrily. "I'll have
a talk with him. Hey,you!" he began to shout.
Tas reached out a trembling hand and tugged at the old man's robe. "I-I'm not sure, b-but I think
you're Fizban ."
"No, really?" the old man said, taken aback. "I was feeling a bit under the weather this morning,
but I had no idea it was as bad as all that." His shoulders sagged. "So I'm dead. Done for. Bought
the farm. Kicked the bucket." He staggered to a bench and plopped down. "Was it a nice
funeral?" he asked. "Did lots of people come? Was there a twenty-one gun salute? I always
wanted a twenty-one gun salute."
"I-uh.." Tas stammered, wondering what a gun was. "Well, it was . . . more of a . . . memorial..."

LOL sorry guys it's Fizban's fault....

:wink:

Apr 12, 2018 at 11:14 PM Post #191 of 1,733
My favorite scene of all time:

"Fizban!" Tasslehoff was finally able to gasp.
"Where?" The old man whirled around. Raising his staff, he peered fearfully into the darkness.
Then something seemed to occur to him. Turning back around, he asked Tas in a loud whisper, "I
say, are you sure you saw this Fizban? Isn't he dead?"
"I know I thought so... " Tas said miserably.
"Then he shouldn't be wandering around, scaring people!" the old man declared angrily. "I'll have
a talk with him. Hey,you!" he began to shout.
Tas reached out a trembling hand and tugged at the old man's robe. "I-I'm not sure, b-but I think
you're Fizban ."
"No, really?" the old man said, taken aback. "I was feeling a bit under the weather this morning,
but I had no idea it was as bad as all that." His shoulders sagged. "So I'm dead. Done for. Bought
the farm. Kicked the bucket." He staggered to a bench and plopped down. "Was it a nice
funeral?" he asked. "Did lots of people come? Was there a twenty-one gun salute? I always
wanted a twenty-one gun salute."
"I-uh.." Tas stammered, wondering what a gun was. "Well, it was . . . more of a . . . memorial..."

LOL sorry guys it's Fizban's fault....

:wink:
Alright Calm down bro!

But I think I found my Zifnab here :wink:
Hugs and kisses!

Apr 12, 2018 at 11:51 PM Post #192 of 1,733
Alright Calm down bro!

But I think I found my Zifnab here :wink:
Hugs and kisses!

LOL sorry. I haven't thought about DL in ages. I mean like...since they came out 25yrs ago lol.

Apr 12, 2018 at 11:55 PM Post #193 of 1,733
LOL sorry. I haven't thought about DL in ages. I mean like...since they came out 25yrs ago lol.
Haha dont be sorry.
DL is always welcome.
We just have to take it to PM.

Btw how did you know the wood version was canned??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back