iBasso IT04 IEM, 4 Drivers. Enjoy the Music! Release: July 2, 2018
Jul 2, 2018 at 5:24 PM Post #571 of 1,733
I was so trying to tell myself I don't need another iem. Don't need it. Aha truth be told been clamoring to get these as soon as they were announced.

I am guilty of getting a few iems in between but hey the more the merrier. I just can't belive it is finally out. It took sooo looong.

Who am I kidding I am guilty of impulse buying.

Jul 2, 2018 at 5:29 PM Post #572 of 1,733
@Dsnuts
I have been having the same guilt. I have been trying to get some justifications to purchase these. Fact is, I'm weak and have been waiting for these since they were announced. I love the IT01 and 03 and can't wait to see how they have improved that sound. I think I am really leaning towards the silver but kinda want to hold out to see if they announce a special woody edition. Would kill me if I did impulse purchase and then they released a sweet woody 2 weeks later...damn.

Jul 2, 2018 at 5:32 PM Post #573 of 1,733
That isn't gonna happen. Even if they annonced the wood version it will probably take a while. Considering how long it took them to finally sell these. You know it will take even longer to make them wood ones over the standard version. I can see them doing that more toward end of the year maybe next year but not this soon after they just started selling these.

If you get one you can sell them for the wood version later. Lol.

Get on that boat my friend. Might as well. You know you want one.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2018 at 5:33 PM Post #574 of 1,733
That is true. Maybe they can take trade-ins? I do want one. Was listening to my IT03s last night to get myself in the mood...

Jul 2, 2018 at 7:44 PM Post #577 of 1,733
I am still unsure of whether I like the blue or the silver better. I know for sure I like the photographs of the silver better. :) And it seems like a lot of people are going for the silver ones.

Jul 2, 2018 at 8:16 PM Post #578 of 1,733
Apparently, I like the look of the silver better.

Ordered.

Now I need to do the responsible thing and wait on the AMP8. :ksc75smile:

Jul 2, 2018 at 9:15 PM Post #579 of 1,733
Has anyone here even ordered the blue lol... seems to be all silver.

Jul 2, 2018 at 10:09 PM Post #581 of 1,733
Alex, my friend, you are making it difficult for me to ignore these. Great review!

Hi @superuser1,

Hard to ignore as I already have them & I've said this already but they're very enjoyable, doubt you be disappointed....

Just my humble opinion.

Hope you have a great day !

Jul 2, 2018 at 10:17 PM Post #582 of 1,733
How's the bass compare to IT01?

Hi @bahamot,

Please refer to my impressions on 'initial impressions' between the IT 01, IT 03, IT 04 earlier in the thread...

Bottom line is bass response is accurate & hard hitting across all three but not harsh or fatiguing & in some cases more responsive than IT 01 with more control but not overly tight or forced over the sub & mid bass.

Jul 2, 2018 at 10:22 PM Post #583 of 1,733
Is isolation same as IT03?

Hi @JohannLibert,

At least for me subjectively & personally,

Depending on tip selection, (which I don't have a problem with, usually use Compy Isolations) IT 04 is on par if not better than IT 03 isolation as there is a touch more length & width in the IEM body compared to IT 03.

But your mileage will vary but I doubt you will have as isolation issues...

Jul 2, 2018 at 10:28 PM Post #585 of 1,733
Well I will never have a local store to demo these. So I will just have to go on the experiences of others for me to gauge on the purchase.

Hi @Sniperpr5,

You won't be disappointed...

Please refer to my 'initial impressions' earlier in the thread for my personal & subjective take.

Just my humble opinion.

Hope you have a great day !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back