iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Dec 14, 2017 at 6:05 PM Post #407 of 3,079
When I order from iBasso it take 3 or 4 days by DHL. If ordered on a Monday, I often get a package on Wed.
Are you in North America, I should have said I'm in Canada. When I checked the shipping price on iBasso's website site it said $22.00 delivery to Canada but it didn't specify which carrier, I wonder if ibasso uses DHL by default. Thanks

Dec 14, 2017 at 6:31 PM Post #408 of 3,079
Are you in North America, I should have said I'm in Canada. When I checked the shipping price on iBasso's website site it said $22.00 delivery to Canada but it didn't specify which carrier, I wonder if ibasso uses DHL by default. Thanks
I am in the US. From what I understand, they normally use DHL and it has worked very well for me.

Dec 14, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #410 of 3,079
Much better then ckr9 and 10 imo. Beats the pm4 from trinity as well.

under 2 weeks from Penon. I think 9 or 10 days.

Thanks, Was that with the $15.00 priority shipping? Also I noticed you liked the DM5s too, I am picking up a second set of iems so I was thinking of the DM5 or the RT1 but I'm leaning towards the DM5 so I can share the cables amongst them.
I am in the US. From what I understand, they normally use DHL and it has worked very well for me.
Thanks for the info, looks like they may be here before Christmas.

Dec 14, 2017 at 10:04 PM Post #411 of 3,079
Thanks, Was that with the $15.00 priority shipping? Also I noticed you liked the DM5s too, I am picking up a second set of iems so I was thinking of the DM5 or the RT1 but I'm leaning towards the DM5 so I can share the cables amongst them.

Thanks for the info, looks like they may be here before Christmas.
That was the free shipping so not too bad. I haven’t heard the RT-1 but DM-5 for $65 is a good bargain. You might not put down the IT01 though.

Dec 14, 2017 at 10:14 PM Post #412 of 3,079
That was the free shipping so not too bad. I haven’t heard the RT-1 but DM-5 for $65 is a good bargain. You might not put down the IT01 though.
If the IT01s sound as good as everyone says then You are probably right because I've been happy with using my havi b3 pros exclusively with my FiiO X3ii for the past few years. Maybe I should pick up an extra beater cable with a 90* jack for the IT01s for work instead then.

Dec 14, 2017 at 10:56 PM Post #413 of 3,079
Last edited:
Dec 15, 2017 at 1:57 AM Post #416 of 3,079
Thanks for the replies @Dsnuts @DannyBai

Looks like I'll be purchasing these :relaxed: I'm from the UK, luckily it looks like I have a local retailer near my city who will be stocking these. Hopefully the place is legit as I haven't' heard of them before. This is the site:

https://www.advancedmp3players.co.u..._Multi-layered_Graphene_Driver_IEM.15171.html

How good is the Sub Bass on these? That especially is what I'm looking to improve over the E40's.

The site is legit. No worries there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back