1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!

First

Back
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Next

Last
  1. Ahmad313
    me also have very high hopes for IT04 ,

2. Venture Guy
    Does anybody know when these will be made available on Amazon USA?

3. Paul - iBasso
    They should be available soon.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
    Glasha and Venture Guy like this.
  4. stryed
    Hi,
    What about amazon.fr or uk or .de?
    I'm considering ordering by Penaudio but apparently it will take 2-3 weeks extra during Xmas. Would really like a pair for Xmas...

5. fuhransahis
    why not from iBasso?

scotvl likes this.
  6. Venture Guy
    I think iBasso uses Penon to fulfill their orders...

7. scotvl
    I don't think so, ordered them from the iBasso store for $99.00 last night $22.00 DHL shipping to Canada, supposed to be here before Christmas.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  8. stryed
    That's a 22% price increase O_o
    How slow is the normal shipping? It's not Aliexpress level is it?

9. Venture Guy
    Yupp :frowning2:

10. scotvl
    I wanted them before Chrismas and Ibasso has them for $99.00 plus the $22 DHL shipping vs Penion Audio's $109.00 plus their $15 priority shipping so their cheaper for me plus its stock right from the factory.

stryed likes this.
  11. Vin$ent
    With the somewhat new DHL policies that $122 could turn into $150-170 in some countries because it's shipping out of China. In my case the total would be $99 + 22 shipping + 47 tax & DHL services = $168. :rolling_eyes:

Glasha likes this.
  12. scotvl
    Please don't tell me they've turned into ups, I guess it's good the IT01s sound like IEMs worth way more than they cost because I might be paying way more than they cost. :frowning2:

Maybe Paul can mark the package as $20 In value. lol

13. Gee Simpson
    I just use my S7 Edge (Exynos) as my source but I'm thinking of purchasing a portable Amp/DAC for it but I'm not sure if I will even need one for the IT01? I'm looking at the Fiio BTR1, Fiio Q1/Q1 Mk II or the Audioquest Dragonfly Black.

14. pr0b3r
    I would buy a dedicated DAP to preserve my phone's battery and to prevent other phone activities to disturb my music listening. That's just me. But if you don't like bringing too much gadgets with you, I think the Dragonfly would do.

15. Gee Simpson
    Yeah I prefer just to use my phone, the other negative aspects you mention don't really bother me. I will see how the IT01 sounds straight from my phone first then I'll consider buying a portable Amp/DAC. I've read on this thread that even a smartphone on its own can drive the IT01 easily, so I'll see how it goes first.

First

Back
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Next

Last