1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!

First

Back
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Next

Last
  1. Dobrescu George
  2. scotvl
    Are you in North America, I should have said I'm in Canada. When I checked the shipping price on iBasso's website site it said $22.00 delivery to Canada but it didn't specify which carrier, I wonder if ibasso uses DHL by default. Thanks

3. jamato8 Contributor
    I am in the US. From what I understand, they normally use DHL and it has worked very well for me.

4. Dobrescu George
    They started using TNT in Romania, and so far it is working well. Slower than DHL, but didn't cause any issue otherwise.

5. scotvl
    Thanks, Was that with the $15.00 priority shipping? Also I noticed you liked the DM5s too, I am picking up a second set of iems so I was thinking of the DM5 or the RT1 but I'm leaning towards the DM5 so I can share the cables amongst them.
    Thanks for the info, looks like they may be here before Christmas.

6. DannyBai
    That was the free shipping so not too bad. I haven’t heard the RT-1 but DM-5 for $65 is a good bargain. You might not put down the IT01 though.

7. scotvl
    If the IT01s sound as good as everyone says then You are probably right because I've been happy with using my havi b3 pros exclusively with my FiiO X3ii for the past few years. Maybe I should pick up an extra beater cable with a 90* jack for the IT01s for work instead then.

8. Gee Simpson
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    Dsnuts likes this.
  9. DannyBai
    Sub bass is one of its strong suits.

10. Gee Simpson
    Good to know, thanks :slight_smile:

11. Hotzigetty
    The site is legit. No worries there.

Gee Simpson likes this.
  12. Gee Simpson
    Thanks. I realised that after looking at their site more closely, they seem very professional. It's a bonus that they are so close to me, I won't have to pay for any shipping costs :smile:

13. KEV G
    Don’t forget the discount code- Amp312 :smile_phones:

archy121 and Gee Simpson like this.
  14. Gee Simpson
    I just use my S7 Edge (Exynos) as my source but I'm thinking of purchasing a portable Amp/DAC for it. Not sure if I'll need one for these though? Anyway I was looking at the Fiio BTR1, Q1/Q1 mk II and the Audioquest Dragonfly Black.
    Nice one, cheers :)

15. KEV G
    Your welcome, merry Christmas

Gee Simpson likes this.
First

Back
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Next

Last