iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Nov 30, 2017 at 5:19 AM Post #215 of 3,079
For those members who are using their IT01's with the DX200, could I ask what amp module are you using it with? I am hoping to get these soon and I am wondering whether to get one of iBasso's balanced cables to go with the IT01.

Thanks

Nov 30, 2017 at 6:36 AM Post #216 of 3,079
Having seen the mostly positive feedback here actually got me convinced already.

Have you ever seen a negative initial review on Head-Fi in regards to new products? If so, please link me because personally in my 8 years here, I have not. There's always a flavor of the month effect when a reputable company launches something. With that said, I'll probably pick up the IT04 when it launches, regardless. :p

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2017 at 6:55 AM Post #217 of 3,079
Have you ever seen a negative initial review on Head-Fi in regards to new products? If so, please link me because personally in my 8 years here, I have not. There's always a flavor of the month effect when a reputable company launches something. With that said, I'll probably pick up the IT04 when it launches, regardless. :p

The VE biggie and small aren't getting glorious reviews.

Nov 30, 2017 at 6:55 AM Post #218 of 3,079

New products that suck are usually not worth creating a thread for or talking about in general :smile:

Nov 30, 2017 at 7:49 AM Post #219 of 3,079

Didn't take me 8 years to see negative comments on new products. Sorry, too lazy to link one by one. Point is, not all new products are hyped up and turn out to be that great. As @ivo001 mentioned, not all new products whether from reputable companies or not, get their own threads when they're released.

Nov 30, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #220 of 3,079
Pratical question : How is the warranty/customer service with Ibasso?

I'm a bit worried with my first mid-range IEM purchase. One of the reasons I've drifted away from TonekingNineTails/ TFZ Kings, and went towards more recognized brands like fiio F9/Pionner se-ch9T/Ibasso IT01/mee audio P2

Has anyone had problems with Ibasso IT03 on the long run?

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2017 at 10:26 AM Post #221 of 3,079

I'm a bit worried with my first mid-range IEM purchase. One of the reasons I've drifted away from TonekingNineTails/ TFZ Kings, and went towards more recognized brands like fiio F9/Pionner se-ch9T/Ibasso IT01/mee audio P2

I never heard of anyone having any issue. And iBasso is awesome with their warranty, they really care about each customer, they answer all inquries, and they really help you sort out any issues that may arise with all their products :smile_phones:

Nov 30, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #222 of 3,079

Those that I can still recall about the IT03 were about the nozzle filters/screens (or whatever they call it). Some complained about losing them, probably because of too much fiddling, tip rolling, or the adhesive wasn't so strong. It happened to mine as well but it was easy to fix. I just used a needle and a super glue. Applied a tiny amount (not even a drop) and it was okay. Never fell off or got moved again.

If you check out the thread, you'll see @Paul - iBasso pretty often, as well as in other iBasso product threads. He's also active on Facebook, managing the iBasso Audio page. If he sees a customer complaint here, he will most likely tag the customer and ask him/her to email him so that they could resolve the issue.

I still have my IT03. I got it last year around October and it's still working well, sound-wise and aesthetic-wise.

Nov 30, 2017 at 10:38 AM Post #223 of 3,079

iBasso is known for its price excellent custoner service. I've emailed Paul about any and all doubts I've had and he's always been super helpful in clarifying my doubts. Their customer service is stupendous. You shouldn't be worried at all. I've bought two DX80s and IT01 from them, and if good times continue, hopefully the mammoth DX200 as well!

Nov 30, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #224 of 3,079
That is very reassuring. THanks, all! Little mishaps like screens that need to be replaced are not a concern, of course. I would treasure these and am not afraid of doing simple mods.

I can't wait for reviews even though I have pretty much made up my mind. I'm glad I waited for the IT01 instead of going crazy on 11/11.

In the meanwhile, I'm interested in a direct comparison between SIMGOT EM700 PRO and the IT01 as they both seem to be going for a natural, laid back sound with detail that is comfortable/easy listening.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back