1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!

First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next

Last
  1. pr0b3r
    Having seen the mostly positive feedback here actually got me convinced already. It's just entertaining to read the comparisons and quite helpful to know what to look for in the items' qualities.

2. nmatheis Contributor
    It's on my list, bro. IT03 are also in my man bag ready to rock at a moment's notice!

pr0b3r likes this.
  3. FastAndClean
    no i have pads for HifiMan from aliexpress, i compared you to the sound of my HE500, not the pads :floatsmile:
    send me a pm if you want, to avoid spamming

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  4. pr0b3r
    Always glad to know we're in the same alley most of the time bro. I still haven't thought of letting go of my IT03 after more than a year now.

5. Musicdiddy
    For those members who are using their IT01's with the DX200, could I ask what amp module are you using it with? I am hoping to get these soon and I am wondering whether to get one of iBasso's balanced cables to go with the IT01.

Thanks

6. koven Contributor
    Have you ever seen a negative initial review on Head-Fi in regards to new products? If so, please link me because personally in my 8 years here, I have not. There's always a flavor of the month effect when a reputable company launches something. With that said, I'll probably pick up the IT04 when it launches, regardless. :p

Aslshark likes this.
  7. stryed
    The VE biggie and small aren't getting glorious reviews.

pr0b3r likes this.
  8. ivo001
    New products that suck are usually not worth creating a thread for or talking about in general :smile:

Aslshark, pranavtripathi and pr0b3r like this.
  9. pr0b3r
    Didn't take me 8 years to see negative comments on new products. Sorry, too lazy to link one by one. Point is, not all new products are hyped up and turn out to be that great. As @ivo001 mentioned, not all new products whether from reputable companies or not, get their own threads when they're released.

10. stryed
    Pratical question : How is the warranty/customer service with Ibasso?

I'm a bit worried with my first mid-range IEM purchase. One of the reasons I've drifted away from TonekingNineTails/ TFZ Kings, and went towards more recognized brands like fiio F9/Pionner se-ch9T/Ibasso IT01/mee audio P2

Has anyone had problems with Ibasso IT03 on the long run?

11. Dobrescu George
    I never heard of anyone having any issue. And iBasso is awesome with their warranty, they really care about each customer, they answer all inquries, and they really help you sort out any issues that may arise with all their products :smile_phones:

stryed and Glasha like this.
  12. pr0b3r
    Those that I can still recall about the IT03 were about the nozzle filters/screens (or whatever they call it). Some complained about losing them, probably because of too much fiddling, tip rolling, or the adhesive wasn't so strong. It happened to mine as well but it was easy to fix. I just used a needle and a super glue. Applied a tiny amount (not even a drop) and it was okay. Never fell off or got moved again.

If you check out the thread, you'll see @Paul - iBasso pretty often, as well as in other iBasso product threads. He's also active on Facebook, managing the iBasso Audio page. If he sees a customer complaint here, he will most likely tag the customer and ask him/her to email him so that they could resolve the issue.

I still have my IT03. I got it last year around October and it's still working well, sound-wise and aesthetic-wise.

stryed likes this.
  13. pranavtripathi
    iBasso is known for its price excellent custoner service. I've emailed Paul about any and all doubts I've had and he's always been super helpful in clarifying my doubts. Their customer service is stupendous. You shouldn't be worried at all. I've bought two DX80s and IT01 from them, and if good times continue, hopefully the mammoth DX200 as well!

Glasha and Dobrescu George like this.
  14. stryed
    That is very reassuring. THanks, all! Little mishaps like screens that need to be replaced are not a concern, of course. I would treasure these and am not afraid of doing simple mods.

I can't wait for reviews even though I have pretty much made up my mind. I'm glad I waited for the IT01 instead of going crazy on 11/11.

In the meanwhile, I'm interested in a direct comparison between SIMGOT EM700 PRO and the IT01 as they both seem to be going for a natural, laid back sound with detail that is comfortable/easy listening.

15. pranavtripathi
    Could someone with DX200 and IT01 please share their impressions?
    Any particular genres, songs or artists that you enjoyed listening to the above combination?
    Eager to know about DX200.

First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next

Last