iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!

First

Back
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Page 17 of 187
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Next

Last
  1. jamato8 Contributor
    Well after many hours on these I have also noticed the bass becomes more "tuneful". More taught with no loss in weight when needed. Also the sound field gets larger and more transparent. Wonderful timbre on acoustical guitar. Nice.

scotvl and pr0b3r like this.
  2. Lost Cosmonaut
    tracking.png
    1 day from Hong Kong,
    and then 2 days to get across town...

Why won't you get here already!!!

Dobrescu George likes this.
  3. jant71
    ^Think that is new. Never had the Queens center till recently. Maybe Garden City, Brooklyn, or what have you. My last went from Queens distribution center to Brooklyn and then to me. I am in Queens so not the shortest route but in recent times packages have been more and more coming from that Brklyn facility and not through my P.O. Used to be all through the local P.O.

4. Richsvt
    You're lucky. I haven't seen any updates on mine since Monday. It seems that it is stuck in Hong Kong. USPS has no other news...I will wait another day and see if Penon has any information about it. Hopefully it is not caught in customs. Penon said they were declaring it as a gift to help expedite it through. Thought that was a little weird. Hopefully nothing wonky is going on...

5. stryed
  6. Ahmad313
    Hmmm, eagerly waiting for IT04 release , maybe this will be my iem for 2018:smile_phones:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  7. stryed
    *deleted* sorry

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  8. jamato8 Contributor
    I have been using the IT01 for a lot of classical and guitar riffs. It really pulls out the right sound.

9. Richsvt
    I just got an update that mine hit the NY postal annex and should be delivered on Wednesday. Very excited to join you all in listening to this piece.

10. Lost Cosmonaut
    I was supposed to have received it today but instead it's stuck in "IN TRANSIT TO DESTINATION."

I hope it's not lost :sweat:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  11. domino584
    Every time you guys post it draws me closer and closer to these over the Vsonic GR07s. I really want to know how they compare. :frowning2:

12. FastAndClean
    i just sold my sony xb1000 and now i have some spare money, i will get them but i will wait for some reviews first

13. jamato8 Contributor
    At $99 not much of a stretch.

14. fuhransahis
    Ordered the IT01 to hold me over while I decide on which IEM I'll get next, IT04 being a possible option. Looking forward to them!

@Paul - iBasso will iBasso be exhibiting at CanJam NYC?

Glasha likes this.
  15. Paul - iBasso
    Yes will will have product there. Thank you for asking.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
    Dobrescu George and Glasha like this.
First

Back
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Page 17 of 187
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Next

Last