1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!

First

Back
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Next

Last
  1. pr0b3r
    We've got to wait a little bit more as the owners are still probably burning in theirs and are hesitant to give comments prematurely (I've noticed since most of them care about burn in). I'm sure we'll get more comparisons soon.

stryed, Glasha and pranavtripathi like this.
  2. Paul - iBasso
    I have been burning some in for a while and really like them. lol Can you imagine me saying after burning in they were bad?

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
    scotvl, Glasha and pr0b3r like this.
  3. pr0b3r
    Impressions please! Hahaha! :laughing:

By the way @Paul - iBasso, can you give a hint about the IT04 drivers? Is the dynamic driver different from the IT01's graphene DD?

Ahmad313 and Glasha like this.
  4. Ahmad313
    also tell us something about the release date , thanks ,

pr0b3r likes this.
  5. Paul - iBasso
    We are looking for a release in about a month. Everything has to be right but do not hold me to the date. Every time I give a time I regret it. lol There will be 3 Knowles BA drivers and a graphene dynamic driver. The Knowles drivers are the best ones of their line. The BA is our in-house designed driver by our own engineers who have many years experience and really know their stuff.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
    Ahmad313, Glasha and pr0b3r like this.
  6. pr0b3r
    So it will have a graphene DD as well. Looks like it will be a beast of an IEM. I think it will be a great start of the year for you guys. Awesome!

7. audio123
    Beautiful sound and design.

upload_2017-12-1_2-54-6.png

Gee Simpson, jaxz, Glasha and 3 others like this.
  8. pr0b3r
    How are the shells of these compared to the black? We saw from earlier posts the translucent black ones. Are these translucent as well when put in front of light?

9. audio123
    hi, they are completely opaque!

pr0b3r likes this.
  10. pr0b3r
    Hey man, we're here again. Haha! Nice to know they're opaque colors. I didn't quite like the translucent black ones but some may prefer them over the blue/red ones. Maybe if they're completely transparent, I might have likened them better.

11. audio123
    I do not think that the black ones are translucent. It is probably the flash in the photo that makes you think that they are translucent!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  12. HiFiChris Contributor
    Nah, they are indeed slightly translucent.

DSC04677-small.JPG

audio123 and pr0b3r like this.
  13. audio123
    Oh i see :)

14. pr0b3r
    Check page 5. You'll even see the solders and the red wires inside. Definitely translucent but not that much.

audio123 likes this.
  15. FastAndClean
    i made them official in the items list, go make a review :dt880smile:

First

Back
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Next

Last