iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Nov 30, 2017 at 11:34 AM Post #227 of 3,079
We've got to wait a little bit more as the owners are still probably burning in theirs and are hesitant to give comments prematurely (I've noticed since most of them care about burn in). I'm sure we'll get more comparisons soon.
I have been burning some in for a while and really like them. lol Can you imagine me saying after burning in they were bad?

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Nov 30, 2017 at 12:06 PM Post #229 of 3,079
I have been burning some in for a while and really like them. lol Can you imagine me saying after burning in they were bad?
Impressions please! Hahaha! :laughing:

By the way @Paul - iBasso, can you give a hint about the IT04 drivers? Is the dynamic driver different from the IT01's graphene DD?

also tell us something about the release date , thanks ,

Nov 30, 2017 at 12:45 PM Post #230 of 3,079
also tell us something about the release date , thanks ,
We are looking for a release in about a month. Everything has to be right but do not hold me to the date. Every time I give a time I regret it. lol There will be 3 Knowles BA drivers and a graphene dynamic driver. The Knowles drivers are the best ones of their line. The BA is our in-house designed driver by our own engineers who have many years experience and really know their stuff.

Last edited:
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Nov 30, 2017 at 12:48 PM Post #231 of 3,079
We are looking for a release in about a month. Everything has to be right but do not hold me to the date. Every time I give a time I regret it. lol There will be 3 Knowles BA drivers and a graphene dynamic driver. The Knowles drivers are the best ones of their line. The BA is our in-house designed driver by our own engineers who have many years doing this.

So it will have a graphene DD as well. Looks like it will be a beast of an IEM. I think it will be a great start of the year for you guys. Awesome!

Nov 30, 2017 at 1:55 PM Post #232 of 3,079
Beautiful sound and design.

upload_2017-12-1_2-54-6.png

Nov 30, 2017 at 2:11 PM Post #234 of 3,079
How are the shells of these compared to the black? We saw from earlier posts the translucent black ones. Are these translucent as well when put in front of light?
hi, they are completely opaque!

Nov 30, 2017 at 2:22 PM Post #236 of 3,079
Hey man, we're here again. Haha! Nice to know they're opaque colors. I didn't quite like the translucent black ones but some may prefer them over the blue/red ones. Maybe if they're completely transparent, I might have likened them better.
I do not think that the black ones are translucent. It is probably the flash in the photo that makes you think that they are translucent!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back