iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Dec 19, 2017 at 10:22 PM Post #496 of 3,079
When I searched for "iBasso IT01 "Amazon returns:
We found 0 results for "ibasso it 01"
Use fewer keywords or try these instead

...however, underneath that, the IEMs show up as the fourth item on the right hand side of my screen under a bar labeled “ibasso it” Showing all results…
Nice work, now more of us on this side of the pond will get to enjoy them for Christmas because of your post. Oh and did you notice you saved $160.99 off of the $259.99 list price? I feel a lot better now, lol.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2017 at 7:08 AM Post #498 of 3,079
When I searched for "iBasso IT01 "Amazon returns:
We found 0 results for "ibasso it 01"
Use fewer keywords or try these instead

...however, underneath that, the IEMs show up as the fourth item on the right hand side of my screen under a bar labeled “ibasso it” Showing all results…
i think you have to type "ibasso it01" not the " ibasso it 01 " i mean there is no space in " it" and "01"

Dec 20, 2017 at 7:12 AM Post #499 of 3,079
Man, I shared IT01 with a few of my friends, and they fell in love with them! Seems like iBasso really nailed the 100$ IEM perfectly with this one! :smile_phones:

I have been noticing that the more I listen to it, the more I can appreciate their sound, and mind it, I also have high-end IEMs to listen to, yet IT01 can still be amazingly fun for me to use! :o2smile:

Thank you for the advice George, you were right saying the sound is better than IE8. Received mine today from Headphoniaks 3 days early, thanks for existing! I'm blown away by the sound of these, full, smooth yet very precise sound, fast and punchy. EQ seems V shaped out of the box which is what I like, good synergy, love it so far, can only hope the sound gets even more refined after some burn-in.
I know I love the sound because it's been some hours since I put them in and I can't convince myself to stop listening. Very comfortable too, the buds are on the bulky side (no sleeping with these) but they fit my ears perfectly with good isolation and pack a big sound.

Good job iBasso!

Dec 20, 2017 at 8:04 AM Post #500 of 3,079
Thank you for the advice George, you were right saying the sound is better than IE8. Received mine today from Headphoniaks 3 days early, thanks for existing! I'm blown away by the sound of these, full, smooth yet very precise sound, fast and punchy. EQ seems V shaped out of the box which is what I like, good synergy, love it so far, can only hope the sound gets even more refined after some burn-in.
I know I love the sound because it's been some hours since I put them in and I can't convince myself to stop listening. Very comfortable too, the buds are on the bulky side (no sleeping with these) but they fit my ears perfectly with good isolation and pack a big sound.

Good job iBasso!

I'm always glad to help!

They won't always sound better thab ie80, or for everybody, but based on what you said you like, and based on your previous experience with IEMs, it was clear that you would had liked them better! I'm really glad you found a sweetheard IEM in there! :darthsmile:

I keep saying this, but people got to believe that iBasso really made a IEM that has good chances of conquering a lot of hearts with its sound!

Now I really want to see it in black color though...

Dec 20, 2017 at 8:23 AM Post #501 of 3,079

Good job iBasso!

For my ears, they get better with burn in. The black one here is a new pair and the red/blue one has been burned in for almost a hundred hours now. Again, for my ears, there are no dramatic changes but I hear the bass and treble as more refined after some time. OOTB, they sounded a bit muddy and grainy but still great, IMO.

25590167_10214980033124981_1971467518_o.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2017 at 8:26 AM Post #502 of 3,079
How did you find that link? When you search for iBasso IT01 on amazon nothing shows up. Good for you I'm jealous, I could have had it before Christmas for alot cheaper but I ordered from iBasso's site. I let my excitement get the better of me, oh well I'm sure I'll forget about it upon the first listening session.

So, they're being sold in Amazon US and there are bundle options. Not only with iBasso DAPs, there's a bundle with a Lotoo PAW Gold as well.

iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile MMCX Detachable IEMs In-Ear Headphones

upload_2017-12-20_16-25-9.png

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2017 at 4:22 PM Post #503 of 3,079
Got mine in black today, 4 working days delivery from ibasso's website.

(note: these are early impressions, sound changes significantly with burn-in and finding the right fit! I will post updates later on)

OOTB the sound is good, but I would not call it CH9T killer (especially with upgraded cable for CH9Ts):
IT01 has wider 3D soundstage, but does not dig as low in sub-bass territory (so not too good for dubstep, great for rock though), slightly louder HF, but less precise and overall they have somewhat veiled sound, yet they are very musical and engaging - but I expect this to change over time, based on other poster's feedback and impressions.

Cable is abolutely awesome, good selection of tips (too soft for my liking though), extremely comfortable fit.

Burning in, already hearing some changes after about an hour, since I use a separate source for burning in I hope to exclude psychological burn in, will see how it goes.

IMG_6766.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #504 of 3,079
Got mine in black today, 4 working days delivery from ibasso's website.

OOTB the sound is good, but I would not call it CH9T killer (especially with upgraded cable for CH9Ts):
IT01 has wider 3D soundstage, but does not dig as low in sub-bass territory (so not too good for dubstep, great for rock though), slightly louder HF, but less precise and overall they have somewhat veiled sound, yet they are very musical and engaging - but I expect this to change over time, based on other poster's feedback and impressions.

Cable is abolutely awesome, good selection of tips (too soft for my liking though), extremely comfortable fit.

Burning in, already hearing some changes after about an hour, since I use a separate source for burning in I hope to exclude psychological burn in, will see how it goes.

IMG_6766.jpg

Glad to see you got yours, @Ivan TT. Both of these are keepers, IMO. I have not sold my CH9T yet, just enjoying the IT01 more. Let's see how they will complement each other after the proper burn in time.

Dec 20, 2017 at 4:47 PM Post #505 of 3,079
Well, I have CH9T, IT01 as well as TinAudio T2 arriving right after Christmas. For me, I think it'll come down to proper fitment, which is very subjective as all our ears are shaped differently. If I can't get a good seal, even the best IEMs out there will sound like crap to me. For example, I could not get a good seal with ADV S2000 which resulted in nonexistent bass. I am hoping one of these in-coming IEMs will make me happy.

Dec 20, 2017 at 6:03 PM Post #507 of 3,079
Well, I have CH9T, IT01 as well as TinAudio T2 arriving right after Christmas. For me, I think it'll come down to proper fitment, which is very subjective as all our ears are shaped differently. If I can't get a good seal, even the best IEMs out there will sound like crap to me. For example, I could not get a good seal with ADV S2000 which resulted in nonexistent bass. I am hoping one of these in-coming IEMs will make me happy.
I'm the same with silicone tips, I only use memory foam tips on every pair of IEMs I own. I wish the IEM manufacturers would include 50/50 foam to silicone instead of the token pair they usually include.

Dec 20, 2017 at 6:13 PM Post #508 of 3,079
I'm the same with silicone tips, I only use memory foam tips on every pair of IEMs I own. I wish the IEM manufacturers would include 50/50 foam to silicone instead of the token pair they usually include.

Same here.

Dec 20, 2017 at 7:43 PM Post #509 of 3,079
The exact opposite over here - I can't stand the pressure of foam tips LOL ...SpinFits or Spiral Dots exclusively

Dec 20, 2017 at 7:48 PM Post #510 of 3,079
i think you have to type "ibasso it01" not the " ibasso it 01 " i mean there is no space in " it" and "01"
I searched for "iBasso IT01" (no space) - I think there's something wrong with the way Amazon has indexed the listing. Also, when I view my order, Amazon has a "no image available" placeholder and doesn't display a photo of the iBasso it01.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back