1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!

First

Back
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Next

Last
  1. Gee Simpson
    When was your estimated delivery time? Mine says I'll receive them by Friday.

2. chickenmoon
    It said Thursday.

3. Gee Simpson
    Hmm hopefully mine arrives early too then :blush:

4. jamato8 Contributor
    After the comments I am running the IT01 in balanced with the CB13. Really nice. Wonderful depth and imaging. This sounds so very musical. Single ended they are also very musical, which is what pulls the IT01 away from so many IEM's that are much more expensive.

Glasha likes this.
  5. Layman1
    Hi Matey! I'd be interested to hear what differences you're noticing between balanced and SE with the IT01. Pro's and cons etc.
    And which AMP units you're using (3 and 5?), for reference purposes :)

When I eventually get a spare hour or two, I want to do the same experiment :)

6. tuckers
    I just found and ordered them on Amazon USA. $99 and free shipping! I got black.

Gee Simpson, scotvl and Glasha like this.
  7. Layman1
    I'm currently listening to an old favourite on the IT01 (via DX200 and AMP5).
    Midnight Train To Georgia, by Gladys Knight and the Pips :)
    Bear in mind that I must have listened to this song a hundred times at the very least, including on mid-tier to TOTL equipment.

But for the first time, I'm noticing the great bassline in this song. It's not overemphasised at all, but the IEM's are just bringing out a wonderful organic musicality that perfectly fits the genre and era of this song.
    All the instruments are just singing. I'm also noticing for the first time the piano tinkling quietly away in the top left corner of the soundstage too. The wide, spherical soundstage, separation and placement are all top notch, which really helps.
    The whole thing is just utterly delightful :)
    That's what great audio equipment is about; presenting great music to the fullness of its potential.
    And these are doing exactly that. Happy days :D

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  8. Anaz
    Thanks for all the reviews! Based on this thread I just bought the iBasso IT01 on Amazon.com. ... they should be here Friday.

scotvl likes this.
  9. MitchriX
    :loudspeaker: Back to the single drives!
    Jumped on the Ibasso wagon again, and can't be more happy and pleasantly surprised about it. Just a week ago I stumbled upon this thread, though then only looking for ways in the forums to get my Westone IEM's fixed, but eventually ended up pulling a trigger on IT01's. Hehe, really, for the first time I caught myself in this "emotional purchasing" moment, and never before have I made up my mind so easily, especially when it comes to technical equipment. Still can't believe that I skipped all those comparisons and charts, and weeks and weeks of sleepless research nights :sweat_smile: But I guess knowing what company is behind the product, makes it more easier :smirk:
    So yes, got my hands on these babies today, hooked it to DX50 and got totally blown away: incredible detail, full, punchy and forward coming sound! I don't know what was wrong with the W3 and DX50 combo but IT01 has so much better synergy with the mentioned DAP than the Westones. Had to reset all EQ settings as IT01 sound signature is so accurate and refined just like that out of the box already. Only thing that needs getting used to is larger boreholes on units, and in that sense W3 had much softer yet tighter fit with the foam tips. But I guess this is just a matter of time when the feel is right again :slight_smile:
    Anyways, big thanks to all the folks here for sharing their experiences and also Headphoniaks team, who made these available for us on this side of the "lake" so quickly :wink:
    This is a really amazing value set for anyone who is looking for new IEM's around 100EUR/USD, and like it has been mentioned before - probably even better than some higher priced IEM's on the market :ksc75smile:

pr0b3r, hydroid and scotvl like this.
  10. scotvl
    do you have a link please, I just checked and couldn't find them. thanks

11. Anaz
    scotvl likes this.
  12. dbaker1981
    Yea mine I ordered last week is still sitting in the Hong Kong post office.

13. Dobrescu George
    Man, I shared IT01 with a few of my friends, and they fell in love with them! Seems like iBasso really nailed the 100$ IEM perfectly with this one! :smile_phones:

I have been noticing that the more I listen to it, the more I can appreciate their sound, and mind it, I also have high-end IEMs to listen to, yet IT01 can still be amazingly fun for me to use! :o2smile:

Aslshark, Glasha and scotvl like this.
  14. scotvl
    How did you find that link? When you search for iBasso IT01 on amazon nothing shows up. Good for you I'm jealous, I could have had it before Christmas for alot cheaper but I ordered from iBasso's site. I let my excitement get the better of me, oh well I'm sure I'll forget about it upon the first listening session.

Anaz and Dobrescu George like this.
  15. Anaz
    When I searched for "iBasso IT01 "Amazon returns:
    We found 0 results for "ibasso it 01"
    Use fewer keywords or try these instead

...however, underneath that, the IEMs show up as the fourth item on the right hand side of my screen under a bar labeled “ibasso it” Showing all results…

scotvl likes this.
First

Back
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Next

Last