iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Dec 5, 2017 at 5:59 PM Post #271 of 3,079
Sounds like I shouldn't even listen to them before burning in. That's like... 6 days of non-stop burn in

Dec 5, 2017 at 6:10 PM Post #272 of 3,079
Sounds like I shouldn't even listen to them before burning in. That's like... 6 days of non-stop burn in
Let your own ears be the judge. Lots of people have posted they like them right out of the box. I just listen and enjoy but at first I felt there was too much bass but it calmed down but everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

Dec 5, 2017 at 6:21 PM Post #273 of 3,079
I am listening to them as I write. I agree they need a burn-in to tame the bass (a little loose) and keep the treble (a little shouty) in check. But...I like what I hear. If this was all it was, I would say that they were still a good buy for the money. Materials are great. I like the red/blue combo and I don't think that it looks cheesy. I think these will turn out to be a really nice piece. The cable braid is a little loose (probably the way it was packed) but still a decent enough cable for the price. I will start some burn-in and see what happens by the weekend.

TL,DR: good out-of-the-box, think will improve with time. I am happy with the purchase. I'll post some pictures a little later...

Dec 6, 2017 at 1:55 PM Post #274 of 3,079
Right out-of-the-box, the IT01 sounds great. These are the best IEMs I've heard, albeit I don't have much experience with IEMs, in general. But I do have popular IEMs like the One More Triple Drivers, and the IT01, which is in the same price bracket, stand head and shoulders above them.

The IT01 has a very full, substantive sound that I, as a person who prefers full-sized headphones, find very satisfying.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #275 of 3,079
Last edited:
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Dec 6, 2017 at 2:05 PM Post #276 of 3,079
Right out-of-the-box, the IT01 sounds great. These are the best IEMs I've heard, albeit I don't have much experience with IEMs, in general. But I do have popular IEMs like the One More Triple Drivers, and the IT01, which is in the same price bracket, stand head and shoulders above them.

The IT01 has a very full, substantive sound that I, as a person who prefers full-sized headphones, find very satisfying.
They got there in the end, glad your enjoying them. They do get better after time, I’ve got about 30-40 hours on them and loving em :L3000:

Dec 7, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #282 of 3,079

I'm glad you're enjoying them so much! Also, I'm glad my recommendations proved to be accurate :D

Dec 7, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #285 of 3,079
20171208_002827-01.jpeg

Just got mine. Good thing they didn't stray too far away from the IT03's signature. I hear some better aspects from these but the IT03 is still technically better for me. Glad to have followed this thread. It's a worthy blind buy. Thanks for the early impressions guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back