iBasso IT00 and AM05 Two very different IEMs with one purpose, to Enjoy the Music!
Jul 24, 2020 at 4:52 PM Post #211 of 1,036
E6B6C701-E3C4-4013-92B9-867EED81F710.jpeg

I think I joined this site 9 years ago and made about 900 posts so far, but this will be very first time I can confidently say “no-brainer” about a set of IEM.

IT00 is very musical and technically proficient IEM and a steal at its price.

Used to own the IT03 and couldn’t agree with its sound signature and fit was so bad that this is my only second ibasso, but I will be closely watching their IEM development from now on.

Jul 24, 2020 at 5:15 PM Post #212 of 1,036
E6B6C701-E3C4-4013-92B9-867EED81F710.jpeg

I think I joined this site 9 years ago and made about 900 posts so far, but this will be very first time I can confidently say “no-brainer” about a set of IEM.

IT00 is very musical and technically proficient IEM and a steal at its price.

Used to own the IT03 and couldn’t agree with its sound signature and fit was so bad that this is my only second ibasso, but I will be closely watching their IEM development from now on.

The Symbio Peels sound good on the it00 if that's them on the Hana.

Jul 25, 2020 at 2:58 PM Post #222 of 1,036
These are simply outstanding. Great texture and control. The sub bass is deep and impactful and completely free of distortion while the clarity up to 10k (and beyond) is outstanding. I would describe them as L shaped at gunpoint, but that’s not quite accurate, in that they have great air and treble extension too, but the mids are quite prominent so it woul be unfair to call it v shaped tuning. Quite clearly on another level. If these were $400 I wouldn’t bat an eye at that pricepoint, and frankly, the extra I paid in duties and shipping via DHL was a small price to pay. Definitely maybe my favorite IEM. There will never be enough hype for a home run like this - at this price point in particular. Wow.

*note: the driver flex is a tad annoying as mentioned.

Jul 25, 2020 at 3:11 PM Post #224 of 1,036
Yes driver flex is annoying.

But the playback is so redeeming.

Feels like to me sound signature is gradual L with good vocal presence. Soothing highs.
Has everyone who has the IT00 gotten driver flex from it? Isnt driver flex more due to the shape of your ears rather than something with the iem itself?

Jul 25, 2020 at 3:12 PM Post #225 of 1,036
Yes driver flex is annoying.

But the playback is so redeeming.

Feels like to me sound signature is gradual L with good vocal presence. Soothing highs.
Are you inserting them at a bit of an angle so that any pressure passes by the tip before finally seating them in your ear? I get no flex at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back