iBasso IT00 and AM05 Two very different IEMs with one purpose, to Enjoy the Music!
Aug 20, 2020 at 7:29 PM Post #781 of 1,036
That 4-5k peak does sound a bit harsh to my ears, and I noticed it by listening, before I ever saw a graph.
They're very good for the price, but not perfect for my personal preference. Still like them though.

Aug 21, 2020 at 12:31 AM Post #782 of 1,036
Off topic.
Who wants a "wireless version" of this IT00 should go for Technics AZ70W.
Same tonal.
Same detail level.
It00 wins at tightening bass control, loser in sound stage dimension. But those are just just a tiny gap

Aug 22, 2020 at 9:24 PM Post #783 of 1,036
FiiO FH3 and iBasso IT00

57CA99C7-2E38-4B58-8B0C-904257A70331.jpeg

Aug 23, 2020 at 2:23 PM Post #787 of 1,036
How does this compared sir.
Thinking of buying both... What are Ur thoughts?
fh3 worth almost the double price of it00? I'm still debating on between these two and the starfield. Cant draw a conclusion. So confused.

I‘ll try to compare in more detail when I have a chance to. Basically, it would be redundant to get both IMO. They are both really fun, exciting, bassy, well tuned, non-offensive sounding. IEMs. The bass is quite a bit more on the IT00, especially the sub bass. I find the bass to be better balanced overall, faster, and with greater resolution on the FH3, but not a huge difference. The resolution of the IT00 driver is quite impressive. Midrange is a lot more intimate on the FH3, and just slightly recessed on the It00.

Aug 24, 2020 at 11:06 PM Post #789 of 1,036
fh3 worth almost the double price of it00? I'm still debating on between these two and the starfield. Cant draw a conclusion. So confused.
I’m finally back to listening to these...I can’t see paying double for anything else...I’m loving these so much using ibasso’s Bluetooth CF01 and I’m in heaven. They don’t miss a beat, snare...whisper...they are present, clear...I don’t think they’re overly “bassy”....like anything in this hobby, you are source dependent, track and amp

Wicked comfortable and I never liked IEMS and I just “want“ to use these.

Rock music tonight
Wonderful
These do nothing bad IMO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Aug 24, 2020 at 11:13 PM Post #790 of 1,036
Off topic.
Who wants a "wireless version" of this IT00 should go for Technics AZ70W.
Same tonal.
Same detail level.
It00 wins at tightening bass control, loser in sound stage dimension. But those are just just a tiny gap
I’d say ummm...no

go with the Ibasso wireless and power your other IEMs if you wish to have your cake and listen to it too

And I find these great for long listening sessions...no fatigue here either.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Aug 25, 2020 at 12:24 AM Post #792 of 1,036
Now...I can finally sleep after this song finishes up...heard so many songs for the first time again with this little rig...so thankful and so blessed to be a part of this audiophile forum. It’s led me to some true audio bliss.
Give this track a try in high def...the bongos...wow...all of it stellar.

Attachments

• 8B564FAD-D10F-453A-B3AD-230DF1725203.png
    8B564FAD-D10F-453A-B3AD-230DF1725203.png
    554.4 KB · Views: 0
Aug 25, 2020 at 1:22 PM Post #793 of 1,036
Received the IT00 from advancedmp3 the other day, let them burn in for 24hrs before listening. Probably the best sub 100 chi-fi iem I've heard to date, nice tuning, nice soundstage (especially with a lot of 80's synth stuff, sounds great on this) and that sub bass is nice on some dance / electronic music tracks like Marian Hill's 'Down'. Fit and seal is quite important with this pair I found, it was only until I got the right tip size and put them in properly that I was rewarded.

These are a fun sounding set worth the asking price, however that's the end of the road for me as far as trying out all these cheap-ish chi-fi iems, most are not good and it's hard work (and a lot of disappointment) trying to find one that one that ticks all the boxes for this kind of price point. The IT00 are more than good enough to settle on as a cheap and fun knock around pair for me.

Also bought the Shozzy form 1.1 recently and they share some similar traits, although the soundstage sounds larger on the IT00.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2020 at 1:34 PM Post #794 of 1,036
These are a fun sounding set worth the asking price, however that's the end of the road for me as far as trying out all these cheap-ish chi-fi iems, most are not good and it's hard work (and a lot of disappointment) trying to find one that one that ticks all the boxes for this kind of price point. The IT00 are more than good enough to settle on as a cheap and fun knock around pair for me.

I tried cheapies...25-50 IEMS too...garbage...I tried 250-350 IEMS (Shure/WESTONE)...didn’t like either of those.
I liked these straight out of the box....and didn’t have to try any other tips, though I may see how they fit with others, I was good right out of the gate.

Aug 25, 2020 at 1:37 PM Post #795 of 1,036
The IT00 tuning imo are definitely crowd pleasers, there is much to love. They’re no match for a pair of CA Atlas (which are so much fun) for example but to use an overly used term, they punch above their weight class for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back