iBasso DX50/DX90 Wallpaper (320x240) Gallery
Jan 21, 2014 at 5:45 PM Post #76 of 177
It certainly does say so in the text file that comes with the release.

Changes.
1, rectify the gapless function;
2, an improved EQ function;
3, user replaceable wallpaper. Wallpaper can be replaced by adding a 320*240 pixel wallpaper.png into the DX50's root folder.

yeh i was reading the manual which didn't.
anyway is there a watch / clock function on the dx50?
woud come useful.

Jan 21, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #78 of 177

they should add it . not really necessary for a dap but just comes in handy and how hard is that running android.

Jan 22, 2014 at 3:41 AM Post #79 of 177
  they should add it . not really necessary for a dap but just comes in handy and how hard is that running android.

There was a discussion about this a while back on the DX50 threads, and the general consensus was that most users don't regard this as a priority, much preferring iBasso to dedicate R&D time to fix the bugs (mostly done, by now) and to develop other features… right now, they're adding DSD support for the next firmware, which is, quite arguably, more interesting for us end-users than adding a watch, wouldn't you say?

Though, I do have to say that, sometimes, I look at my DX50 to see what time is it, and only then I look at my watch, phone or whatever 
smile.gif

Jan 22, 2014 at 5:06 AM Post #81 of 177
Listening to music is a timeless experience for many of us, and that's why a clock is not all that necessary. :p

Just kidding, I've lost count of how many times I have looked at the left-corner of my DX50, expecting for it to tell me the time. :/

Feb 3, 2014 at 6:46 AM Post #87 of 177

Users who are viewing this thread

Back