iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Jun 26, 2021 at 6:38 PM Post #6,841 of 14,593
The sound quality on Android sucks.
Luckily my ears are not that good at differentiating the sound of the Tidal app with MQA versus UAPP with MQA.

Jun 26, 2021 at 7:39 PM Post #6,842 of 14,593
Luckily my ears are not that good at differentiating the sound of the Tidal app with MQA versus UAPP with MQA.
I tried tidal app and at least for me - a big no. I can hear more depth and bass extension on uapp. But it still doesn't compare to what dx300 is able to play from local files on native Mango.

Jun 27, 2021 at 9:06 AM Post #6,843 of 14,593
I had Amazon HD installed even when I purchased the player (March) use to crash and reboot multiple times in an hour.
it became more common so I restored using latest file and reinstalled Amazon HD/ Apple Music and now the player just keeps crashing even after a few seconds of playing and then goes into a rebooting cycling.
I have to hard reboot to get back in.

anyone else experience this ? I'm assuming now it's a h/w issue

Jun 27, 2021 at 10:39 AM Post #6,844 of 14,593
I had Amazon HD installed even when I purchased the player (March) use to crash and reboot multiple times in an hour.
it became more common so I restored using latest file and reinstalled Amazon HD/ Apple Music and now the player just keeps crashing even after a few seconds of playing and then goes into a rebooting cycling.

To be honest, I always have to smile when I read all the reports about your problems. I bought mine in early February and have never had any problem. No matter what I play it runs. No crashes, no problems with charging no matter which charger, (No Name, Samsung, Anker or Mac). No rattling in the housing due to loose screws I don't know what you do with these things !!! Apparently I'm very lucky

Jun 27, 2021 at 10:45 AM Post #6,845 of 14,593
To be honest, I always have to smile when I read all the reports about your problems. I bought mine in early February and have never had any problem. No matter what I play it runs. No crashes, no problems with charging no matter which charger, (No Name, Samsung, Anker or Mac). No rattling in the housing due to loose screws I don't know what you do with these things !!! Apparently I'm very lucky
I guess I'm lucky too :relaxed:

Jun 27, 2021 at 10:46 AM Post #6,846 of 14,593
OK. I already had one. The crap blue cover didn't fit !!🤣🤣🤣

Jun 27, 2021 at 11:03 AM Post #6,848 of 14,593
Mine fit like a glove, I'm very lucky guy 😆
Yes maybe.
But since so many people have a problem or more with their players, you should ask yourself what the quality control at Ibasso looks like. Or those with the problems just got a Monday model. To the
Example after the chinese new year fall together drunk together !! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Jun 27, 2021 at 11:20 AM Post #6,850 of 14,593
The only annoying issue I have is the double tap to wake up... Not working very well, perhaps due to screen protection.
Sake is not quality control friendly 😝

Jun 27, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #6,853 of 14,593
I have no problems with the double tap. I used a i pad protector in matt

Attachments

• 20210621_121927.jpeg
    20210621_121927.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Jun 27, 2021 at 11:32 AM Post #6,854 of 14,593

Use it without installing the additional software. See how it works then.

No issues with mine. Getting excellent sound with it as the DX312. Wonderful layering and depth.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back