iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Aug 19, 2022 at 5:13 PM Post #13,607 of 14,593
Oh, that hot huh? Ok thanks.

I get about in inch away and go back and forth. Then after a minute try the suction cup and so on. You don't get it hot enough to solder but it does get fairly hot but it is more of getting it hot for a minute or so, then try and then another half a minute and try with the suction cup again. It can take multiple tries but better than breaking the glass and still doesn't take all that long.

Aug 19, 2022 at 5:16 PM Post #13,608 of 14,593
I get about in inch away and go back and forth. Then after a minute try the suction cup and so on. You don't get it hot enough to solder but it does get fairly hot but it is more of getting it hot for a minute or so, then try and then another half a minute and try with the suction cup again. It can take multiple tries but better than breaking the glass and still doesn't take all that long.
Stored in memory banks for future use.

Aug 19, 2022 at 8:06 PM Post #13,609 of 14,593
Yes, thanks! I am not about to do it either - just wanted to get the batteries while I can. I too use my DX300 every day!

Aug 19, 2022 at 8:09 PM Post #13,610 of 14,593
Yes, thanks! I am not about to do it either - just wanted to get the batteries while I can. I too use my DX300 every day!
I don't think you will have any issues getting batteries for it any time soon. The DX320 is (mostly) the same device, and certainly the exact same batteries. But good idea either way. :)

Aug 19, 2022 at 8:30 PM Post #13,611 of 14,593
I don't think you will have any issues getting batteries for it any time soon. The DX320 is (mostly) the same device, and certainly the exact same batteries. But good idea either way. :)
Okay good to know.

Aug 26, 2022 at 11:38 PM Post #13,612 of 14,593
Might be a silly question but anyone knows how to find recently added songs?

Aug 27, 2022 at 3:31 AM Post #13,613 of 14,593
Might be a silly question but anyone knows how to find recently added songs?
In what music player app?

Edit: If you are talking about Mango android, then it doesn't have one. Most other apps that have one you can find it in "playlists".

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2022 at 7:19 AM Post #13,614 of 14,593
In what music player app?

Edit: If you are talking about Mango android, then it doesn't have one. Most other apps that have one you can find it in "playlists".
ok thanks, that's kinda inconvenient.

Aug 27, 2022 at 10:22 AM Post #13,615 of 14,593
ok thanks, that's kinda inconvenient.
I also thought so. Sony players have that feature.

There are other Sony features I miss. I like how convenient it is to swipe in different directions as a way to navigate quickly anywhere like favorite playlists, equalizer, etc. I don't know why iBasso can't do it and add more convenient UI features to the app.

Aug 27, 2022 at 10:30 AM Post #13,616 of 14,593

There are other Sony features I miss. I like how convenient it is to swipe in different directions as a way to navigate quickly anywhere like favorite playlists, equalizer, etc. I don't know why iBasso can't do it and add more convenient UI features to the app.
Yea ibasso definitely needs to improve their software. Sony has much better UI design.

Aug 27, 2022 at 3:01 PM Post #13,617 of 14,593

Neutron Music player has that feature (if you turn off the default behavior, which is to swipe left or right to go to next/previous track). After that when you swipe one way it takes you to all your track options (genre, folder, playlist, album, artist, etc...), and when you swipe the other way you get all your DSP options. This is how I use mine anyhow. :)

Aug 27, 2022 at 5:02 PM Post #13,619 of 14,593
Sent my dx300 for repair. Hope to get it fully operational in a couple weeks. Wish me luck
What are you having repaired? And did you have to send it to China, or do they have a repair site now in the US? Just curious because I need to have mine repaired too, but don't want to be without it for months... :)

Aug 27, 2022 at 8:19 PM Post #13,620 of 14,593
What are you having repaired? And did you have to send it to China, or do they have a repair site now in the US? Just curious because I need to have mine repaired too, but don't want to be without it for months... :)
I am having the power button repaired and possibly a software flash to stop the reboots. Had to send it to china

Users who are viewing this thread

Back