iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Apr 12, 2022 at 10:38 AM Post #11,941 of 14,593
Question:

Is there a way to use my dx300 as source for use in my car? I have a 2002 Lexus that does not have any USB or AUX ports. Anyone know a way?

I am about to take a road trip and would like to be able to play my library.
I gave this to a friend and it works well with Bluetooth: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088TCSH8T/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You can search for another similar device that also has an AUX in port. Would still ultimately connect via FM radio, tho, so little difference in sound.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2022 at 11:28 AM Post #11,942 of 14,593
The 7hz Timeless came and they are better than i expected and my expectations were very high. I find them even better than the it07 and obviously better than the Xelentos. This kind of dynamics, bass and size of the sound you dont find in iems very often. They sound like full sized headphones out of the dx312EXN.

Apr 13, 2022 at 12:46 PM Post #11,943 of 14,593
The 7hz Timeless came and they are better than i expected and my expectations were very high. I find them even better than the it07 and obviously better than the Xelentos. This kind of dynamics, bass and size of the sound you dont find in iems very often. They sound like full sized headphones out of the dx312EXN.
The Timeless and the S12 are 2 gems, two rare occurrences in the world of IEMs, appearing around the same time, priced very similarly, and sounding better than many IEMs costing 10 times as much.
The Timeless is also the most coherent sounding IEM I have ever tested.
You can buy both for not much money and retire with peace of mind.

Apr 13, 2022 at 1:00 PM Post #11,944 of 14,593
Ive tried them with the amp11.2 and they sound as good as with the EXN. They have tuning of a very high quality, nothing stands out. What surprised me the most is the bass, which is more powerful and deeper than that on the IT07. Also soundstage is at least as wide. I dont know why some reviewers complained about the staging. The only thing which is slightly lacking is the staging depth but its still very good. The rest is a killer.

Apr 13, 2022 at 1:06 PM Post #11,945 of 14,593
Mine is dead again!!! Just shipped it off for the second time to Nick. This couldn't have happened at a worse time. I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and my music is a huge part of my serenity while on vacation. Really bummed out right now.

Apr 13, 2022 at 1:08 PM Post #11,946 of 14,593
Mine is dead again!!! Just shipped it off for the second time to Nick. This couldn't have happened at a worse time. I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and my music is a huge part of my serenity while on vacation. Really bummed out right now.
What is dead?

Apr 13, 2022 at 1:10 PM Post #11,948 of 14,593
Apr 13, 2022 at 2:27 PM Post #11,952 of 14,593
Don't you have another cheaper DAP that you can use? I have a Hiby R2 for emergencies and better portability.
You can also use a dongle and the mobile phone, or the mobile phone directly, although it is not the same.

Apr 13, 2022 at 2:31 PM Post #11,953 of 14,593
Ok, the Timeless sounds better with the EXN- cleaner, more dynamic, better holography. They should cost at least 700 bucks. Chinese companies are definitely too generous or western companies got lazy. The quality of the sound and even the build is really great. Im becoming a real fan of chinese audio (surely the IBasso is my favourite dap manufacturer already).

Apr 13, 2022 at 2:33 PM Post #11,954 of 14,593
You could grab something cheaper like ifi go blue or some of the iBasso's dongles (even cheaper).

Apr 13, 2022 at 2:37 PM Post #11,955 of 14,593
Ok, the Timeless sounds better with the EXN- cleaner, more dynamic, better holography. They should cost at least 700 bucks. Chinese companies are definitely too generous or western companies got lazy. The quality of the sound and even the build is really great. Im becoming a real fan of chinese audio (surely the IBasso is my favourite dap manufacturer already).
According of what I've read in different chats, a lot of user wouldn't agree with you.
1649875269654.png
If you have a possibility try to listen to upcoming IMR EDP ACE with 10mm planar 10mm DD and BC driver

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back