iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Dec 4, 2021 at 9:41 PM Post #9,121 of 14,594
Who else thinks DIGNIS should release some leather cases for the DX300?

Given the popularity of the DX300, it would make sense becuase of the longer expected lifespan of the player due to it having modular amps.

Dec 4, 2021 at 9:59 PM Post #9,123 of 14,594
Who else thinks DIGNIS should release some leather cases for the DX300?

Given the popularity of the DX300, it would make sense becuase of the longer expected lifespan of the player due to it having modular amps.
I definitely agree.

I might not have the dx300 yet but I have the 3050!!! Haha. Just got my car detailing setup in. Looks like I'll be outside all day tomorrow. 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_20211204_210829.jpg
    IMG_20211204_210829.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 5, 2021 at 1:11 AM Post #9,128 of 14,594
AK players cant compete with iBasso when it comes to separation and staging but i love their sound sig. There is only and only ONE thing about iBasso that could be improved imho- the timbre. Less aggressive sound thats ALL. Thats why im waiting for the tube amp. I think that the amp11.2 is very close but still there is something to improve. Its about beeing less like "we want to punch u in your face with a great sound". Just more setteled and "homie". Thats all. But thats just my opinion.

Dec 5, 2021 at 1:41 AM Post #9,129 of 14,594
AK players cant compete with iBasso when it comes to separation and staging but i love their sound sig. There is only and only ONE thing about iBasso that could be improved imho- the timbre. Less aggressive sound thats ALL. Thats why im waiting for the tube amp. I think that the amp11.2 is very close but still there is something to improve. Its about beeing less like "we want to punch u in your face with a great sound". Just more setteled and "homie". Thats all. But thats just my opinion.
Yes I know what you mean. But there is another means of doing this. Buy the Oriolus Isabellea and you'll be fed up with AMP 12 timbre. If it is within the budget, buy the Satin Audio Athena as well. A dream combination. Not as extremely technical as, for example, Mest MK II. But the music speaks to your heart with so much emotion. I don't even know how to describe it. But something of a good tune over the whole frequency range. Simply wonderful to hear with them. A user in the Oriolus thread has also ordered the cable. Wrote it is the best he has ever heard in connection with the Athena. He now has 4 or 5 cables from Satin Audio. Be Claud W. Username. So I think if you hear the Isas that will be your main IEMs. You will only listen to the Xelentos in between at certain music. Believe me, I know the Xelentos very well. Had the 1st version and the 2nd

Dec 5, 2021 at 1:59 AM Post #9,130 of 14,594
Thanx i hope i will try. Came back to the amp12 btw. And.. This f**cker ROCKS!! What the hell? Its even smoother then the amp11.2. Im insane, cant trust my ears anymore:) Im listening the music live! What a stage, separation and dynamics! There is no way back for me definitely. Im staying with the amp12.

Dec 5, 2021 at 2:08 AM Post #9,131 of 14,594
Thanx i hope i will try. Came back to the amp12 btw. And.. This f**cker ROCKS!! What the hell? Its even smoother then the amp11.2. Im insane, cant trust my ears anymore:) Im listening the music live! What a stage, separation and dynamics! There is no way back for me definitely. Im staying with the amp12.
I immediately thought you'd go back to AMP 12. Think that was just a mental weakness. But seriously, get the Isas you will love them. I now have 6 IEMs lying around here. I would sell all of them for a reasonable price except the Isas. I love her

Dec 5, 2021 at 2:31 AM Post #9,134 of 14,594
Are they better than the Xelentos? One thing i love about the Xelentos especially is the fact that they sound like full sized headphones. The sound is really big and spacious. And with the amp12 its a pure magic, its just perfect in every regard.

Dec 5, 2021 at 2:52 AM Post #9,135 of 14,594
Are they better than the Xelentos? One thing i love about the Xelentos especially is the fact that they sound like full sized headphones. The sound is really big and spacious. And with the amp12 its a pure magic, its just perfect in every regard.
I don't want to say that the Isas are better. But totally different from the sound signature. Unique. They also harmonize perfectly with AMP 12. They seduce you with the feeling, timbre. The music gets under your skin and speaks to your heart. The way you listen to instruments on Isas, regardless of cello, double bass, guitar or piano, is awesome. And the voices do not matter whether they are women or men. They are really well coordinated and totally coherent. They are more intimate but in a very good way. I don't miss anything when I hear with you. Even the original cable is not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back