iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Jan 10, 2021 at 4:53 AM Post #1,591 of 14,593
I wonder if it can bring harm or premature ware, if you do burn in at 100% powerblast...

Maybe like 50% would be a slower and more refined way. It can make sound better as it was slowly cooked 🤔

very nice when i read that .... i'm happy not to be alone in the world.
when I tell my friends about it ... it costs me another round of beer to calm me down :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

Jan 10, 2021 at 6:50 AM Post #1,594 of 14,593
I'm thinking I might not even plug phones into mine when it comes but instead just let it burn for about a week.
Also, on micro cards, the only place I saw Sandisk Extreme Pro in 1tb was on the Sandisk site at a whopping $400. I've been using the 1tb Sandisk extreme (about $200 on Amazon) without any problems. Thankfully I doubt I would be able to detect any difference in sound.
I have always been happy with the SanDisk Extreme, a 512 is $100 and a 1tb is $250 on Amazon

Jan 10, 2021 at 9:04 AM Post #1,597 of 14,593
the sad retro sexism on display here makes me shudder whenever I open this forum to catch up on DX300 news
I defintely want more news, pictures, and impressions about dx300 ! I am starving for it LOL! Somebody with the amp11 and high resolution pictures please ?

Jan 10, 2021 at 9:33 AM Post #1,598 of 14,593
the sad retro sexism on display here makes me shudder whenever I open this forum to catch up on DX300 news
Thanks! I agree and don’t get iBasso’s comm on this one, puts me off big time. What year is this that a product gets marketed with glorified booth babes? I wish Jeannie would open an account and post some audio considerations instead of vainly posing next to DAPs. This forum and hobby definitely need more invested female persons. But of course that would mean opening a door most don’t realize is closed.

Jan 10, 2021 at 9:42 AM Post #1,600 of 14,593
Thanks! I agree and don’t get iBasso’s comm on this one, puts me off big time. What year is this that a product gets marketed with glorified booth babes? I wish Jeannie would open an account and post some audio considerations instead of vainly posing next to DAPs. This forum and hobby definitely need more invested female persons. But of course that would mean opening a door most don’t realize is closed.

The criticism is for the silly forum thread comments, and not the company marketing. The company marketing is normal.

Jan 10, 2021 at 9:49 AM Post #1,601 of 14,593
I'm not sure if the schematics are released but two questions:

1. Will the single-ended out utilize the same number of DACs inside, as the balanced outputs?
2. It will come with a case in the box like the dx220, right?

Not always an early adopter but considering putting down a preorder.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2021 at 10:43 AM Post #1,602 of 14,593

Thanks to @monsieurfromag3 and @TheNameIsGerald for bringing this up. I would understand if we were 15 year old boys discovering sexuality, but in our day advertisement over the female appeal towards men in such "15 year old boy" manners should be challenged and be openly brought up, because the issues this entails in the society does not end there. I am married to a musician woman that actively challenges these concepts in a women's collective, and have also an insiders look the issues.

And no, using these as advertisement and marketing images might be part of the past decade, but not today. And I wish it does no longer stay as part of this hobby.

Jan 10, 2021 at 10:49 AM Post #1,603 of 14,593
I'm not sure if the schematics are released but two questions:

1. Will the single-ended out utilize the same number of DACs inside, as the balanced outputs?
2. It will come with a case in the box like the dx220, right?

Not always an early adopter but considering putting down a preorder.

Thanks.
Reading from their official advertisement (see main post), they mention using all the chips in array to improve performance so I would say yes even for SE output.

Yes it comes with a nice leather case.

Jan 10, 2021 at 11:13 AM Post #1,605 of 14,593
Can you please return to the subject of the dx300 here? Morals and ethics hunters are welcome to open their own topic in the general area ...

Is there any information about when the dx300 will be officially offered in Europe?
A UK store has had it listed already. You can find the info by going back a few pages.

Alternatively, perhaps you can consider ordering directly from iBasso (by contacting Paul).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back