iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Jan 9, 2021 at 2:16 PM Post #1,562 of 14,594
Jeannie should have a Head-fi account LOL! Even if she isn’t posting anything “text”, she could just post pictures with Ibasso products LoL

Hehe I will be the first subscriber 😜😛🐾🐅

Jan 9, 2021 at 3:18 PM Post #1,563 of 14,594
Jan 9, 2021 at 3:31 PM Post #1,564 of 14,594
Jeannie should have a Head-fi account LOL! Even if she isn’t posting anything “text”, she could just post pictures with Ibasso products LoL
You have to be careful with these kind of posts.
Imagine one of us here spending hours on end browsing through threads, and suddenly your wife walks past and spots Jeannie's pictures on your phone... God forbid...

"You filth! So thats where you spend all these hours! This is why our bank accounts are empty!.. This explains it all.!! Do you have kids with her?! How hold was you hiding it from me?!"

....And on, and on, and on for hours if youre lucky before you can even squeeze in a word.

But anyways. Its worth the risk. So i agree with you. :sunglasses:

Jan 9, 2021 at 3:33 PM Post #1,565 of 14,594
Then, what are you doing in Canada instead of Florida? :p

Why do you think I am driving to the south every weak 😛
I admit moving would be a more efficient way 🙂 I love florida, georgia, alabama is my favorite spots for hangout on truck trips 😛

Put up those noirs and jamming 24hours drive none stop! Alabama sweet home here I come 🤣🙃

Jan 9, 2021 at 3:38 PM Post #1,566 of 14,594
You have to be careful with these kind of posts.
Imagine one of us here spending hours on end browsing through threads, and suddenly your wife walks past and spots Jeannie's pictures on your phone... God forbid...

"You filth! So thats where you spend all these hours! This is why our bank accounts are empty!.. This explains it all.!! Do you have kids with her?! How hold was you hiding it from me?!"

....And on, and on, and on for hours if youre lucky before you can even squeeze in a word.

But anyways. Its worth the risk. So i agree with you. :sunglasses:

Haha you tell her honey it been that way for a very long time I love my hobby cant live without it.

Shes like. - oh yea! Then who is she!

You - who?

Wife - her her who's this girl here.

You. - hun I dont know I only see dx300 what you talking about 🤣😂

Then you are like aaaaa nonono this is just marketing advertisment 🥰🤩
Hun you got it all wrong 🤣😂 Do you want sushi for dinner I am offering 🙃♥️

Jan 9, 2021 at 4:40 PM Post #1,567 of 14,594
Haha you tell her honey it been that way for a very long time I love my hobby cant live without it.

Shes like. - oh yea! Then who is she!

You - who?

Wife - her her who's this girl here.

You. - hun I dont know I only see dx300 what you talking about 🤣😂

Then you are like aaaaa nonono this is just marketing advertisment 🥰🤩
Hun you got it all wrong 🤣😂 Do you want sushi for dinner I am offering 🙃
I am happy to just repost whatever she shares, but probably not in this thread as it will be too distracting. :smirk: Plus, Jannie shares all kinds of iBasso products, not just the DX300.

Jan 9, 2021 at 4:55 PM Post #1,568 of 14,594
I am happy to just repost whatever she shares, but probably not in this thread as it will be too distracting. :smirk: Plus, Jannie shares all kinds of iBasso products, not just the DX300.
See? That is where we differ!! I only want to see Janine with what Ibasso I want to see lol

Jan 9, 2021 at 9:11 PM Post #1,570 of 14,594
Interesting Discussion about Janine... Its like sport Car SPG, nice gimmick, but I am more interested under the hood....

Anyway... looking forward for the mature sound sig of DX300...
You know you want dx300 :wink: given modular amp, you can always tweak it the way you like as a DIY enthusiast

resistance is futile !

Jan 9, 2021 at 9:15 PM Post #1,571 of 14,594
You know you want dx300 :wink: given modular amp, you can always tweak it the way you like as a DIY enthusiast

resistance is futile !

I am sure Ibasso will be creative and will give us a tube sound in a different form. I bet it will be a solid state style.
There gota be something secret and special on the way 🙃🙂

Jan 9, 2021 at 9:20 PM Post #1,572 of 14,594
I am sure Ibasso will be creative and will give us a tube sound in a different form. I bet it will be a solid state style.
There gota be something secret and special on the way 🙃🙂
Tubes transients and timbres can be achieved with solid states even without tubes :wink:

Jan 9, 2021 at 11:20 PM Post #1,573 of 14,594
We have done extensive testing with different formats of music and haven't had any issues. Please try a factory reset.
It is not on format compatibility but forced system shutdown while playing. Will try to use another SD card as I am using the infamous Lexar 512G and may try hard reset as suggested.

Jan 9, 2021 at 11:23 PM Post #1,574 of 14,594
It is not on format compatibility but forced system shutdown while playing. Will try to use another SD card as I am using the infamous Lexar 512G and may try hard reset as suggested.
A hard reset is from the power button. Paul mentioned a Factory Reset, which is in the menu and different.

Jan 9, 2021 at 11:25 PM Post #1,575 of 14,594
A hard reset is from the power button. Paul mentioned a Factory Reset, which is in the menu and different.
Thanks and got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back