iBasso DX300 MAX Dual AK4499 Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 6GB RAM 128GB ROM NEW Firmware: 2.02Available.
Sep 16, 2021 at 5:59 AM Post #2,762 of 5,022
Will try that.

By the way, anyone has sticky button problem? My On/Off button sometimes doesn't come back up, causing the device to go into a repeated On-Off loop. I have to flick the damned thing a bit before it behaves.

Nope, not a problem. I guess you'll need some electrical-contact cleaner like they use on a computer mouse.

Sep 16, 2021 at 7:14 AM Post #2,764 of 5,022
My Ibasso DX300Max is DEAD

I can't turn it on..it turns off when it tries to turn on.
The batteries are full

Yesterday I turned it off and I turned it on again
A little while ago I turned it on to listen to music, and it turned on without any problem, but after 15 minutes, it has turned off and I can not turn it on again

Incredible for a expensive new product:deadhorse:

Sisco

Sep 16, 2021 at 7:16 AM Post #2,766 of 5,022

The batteries are full

A little while ago I turned it on to listen to music, and it turned on without any problem, but after 15 minutes, it has turned off and I can not turn it on again

Sisco
Does it overheats more than usual? Have you tried full factory reset?

Sep 16, 2021 at 7:17 AM Post #2,767 of 5,022

The batteries are full

Sisco
FWIW, I sensed somethings amiss with my unit when it restarts on its own a few times over the past days. I just thought it’s cranky and not used to the fondling by a Mac user. So… Group funeral?

Sep 16, 2021 at 7:28 AM Post #2,771 of 5,022
My 3Max amp board was was having an issues with distortion on the right channel. Ibasso repaired it under warranty and paid for an express shipping both ways. Took around 12 days from shipping the player to getting repaired and returned to me. Good lucks getting a repair!

Sep 16, 2021 at 7:31 AM Post #2,772 of 5,022
how to do it?

Just a factory reset under Android settings, to make sure it has nothing to do with any app or anything else you installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back