iBasso DX300 MAX Dual AK4499 Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 6GB RAM 128GB ROM NEW Firmware: 2.02Available.
Sep 4, 2021 at 5:29 AM Post #1,816 of 5,049
Oh man, I've been clicking on your page almost daily, still stuck on 8/27... won't you hurry up! :ksc75smile: (Just joking, I know you are probably busy and have a life too). It is nice, though, to read stuff about equipment you own (when it's good stuff esp.).
‘…Good stuff’ ? …

i think you have been clicking on the wrong website good sir, lol.
#headpiesucks

Maybe read the Rain review for some entertainment in the meantime :wink:

Sep 4, 2021 at 5:40 AM Post #1,817 of 5,049
‘…Good stuff’ ? …

i think you have been clicking on the wrong website good sir, lol.
#headpiesucks

Maybe read the Rain review for some entertainment in the meantime :wink:
Tho not a music or audio equipment savant, I'm not as bad as that (confusing websites), so I'll stick with my "good stuff" tag, sir! :ksc75smile:

Sep 4, 2021 at 8:13 AM Post #1,819 of 5,049
I retract my statement about the differences between the Titanium VS SS may not be significant. It will be significant still according to what I technically know that may effect the sounds. Together with the different tuning, the Titanium version will have a different performances and signature than SS due to the result of Both being the keys Factors

Sep 4, 2021 at 8:18 AM Post #1,821 of 5,049
I retract my statement about the differences between the Titanium VS SS may not be significant. It will be significant still according to what I technically know that may effect the sounds. Together with the different tuning, the Titanium version will have a different performances and signature than SS due to the result of Both being the keys Factors
Have you seen new specs?

Sep 4, 2021 at 8:27 AM Post #1,822 of 5,049
Does anyone know the weight of the Ti yet?
Not yet, but given the specs of it elements, I expect it to be 40-60% lighter than SS
Have you seen new specs?
I have not seen it specs yet, I am currently basing it on the elements specs and whatever keys properties that I think is going to effect the sound

Sep 4, 2021 at 10:17 AM Post #1,827 of 5,049
I’m expecting for such price difference between SS and Ti to have other amp section components as well.

The price difference should and most likely is based purely on the cost of the material and the cost of manufacturing.

Everything else regarding how SS vs Ti will compare in sound can only be determined by someone who has both in their hands, with the same amount of burn in time, using the same pair of earphones or headphones, at the same volume/gain/mode setting, and while playing the same track. Otherwise, it is all just a speculation :wink:

Sep 4, 2021 at 10:58 AM Post #1,828 of 5,049
The price difference should and most likely is based purely on the cost of the material and the cost of manufacturing.

Everything else regarding how SS vs Ti will compare in sound can only be determined by someone who has both in their hands, with the same amount of burn in time, using the same pair of earphones or headphones, at the same volume/gain/mode setting, and while playing the same track. Otherwise, it is all just a speculation :wink:
Agreed, but I am sure I read somewhere that Ibasso is tuning it differently due to the chassis being different. So, it will be different, but the question here is “How” ?
I am trying to state out the facts that the “How , can a different chassis sound different”. I thought previously it wouldn’t be too different from SS, but I was wrong, in it element specs, titanium is a lot of differences to SS. Then “how much and where are the differences”, I can’t speculate.

Just in the ends, it is logical to think that Titanium being more exquisite and more expensive, with the “Pride of being anniversary”, there “must be some secret sauces” invested into this Titanium editions. But knowing that it carries this “Pride” is enough
Being different is neither good nor bad, it totally will depend on the listener , however

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2021 at 11:24 AM Post #1,829 of 5,049
I love the sound, hate the size. If you live in the US and are interested in a 3Max, hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back