iBasso DX300 MAX Dual AK4499 Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 6GB RAM 128GB ROM NEW Firmware: 2.02Available.
Sep 16, 2021 at 12:53 PM Post #2,806 of 5,022
Oh man, I can’t believe it. The 3MTi is using AK4499EQ, yet the vocal and mid doesn’t have that recessed distanced presentations. The 2Max next to 3MTi has a similar presentations in MangoOS. The exception is that the 3MTi has a better clarity, and black background. The airiness of trebles and detailed textures surpassed the 2Max easily and flawlessly doing so. I gotta say that it is Luscious highs!! Virtually Z.E.R.O flaws!!!

No grains , no harshness, no abrasiveness, yet aggressive, biting, sparkling and extended to infinity !!! Wow, I am speechless, and it is only more than 24 hours burning in

Out of the box 2Max wasn’t impressive much to me, especially it trebles. But this 3MTi is simply flawless

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2021 at 1:15 PM Post #2,807 of 5,022
Oh man, I can’t believe it. The 3MTi is using AK4499EQ, yet the vocal and mid doesn’t have that recessed distanced presentations. The 2Max next to 3MTi has a similar presentations in MangoOS. The exception is that the 3MTi has a better clarity, and black background. The airiness of trebles and detailed textures surpassed the 2Max easily and flawlessly doing so. I gotta say that it is Luscious highs!! Virtually Z.E.R.O flaws!!!

No grains , no harshness, no abrasiveness, yet aggressive, biting, sparkling and extended to infinity !!! Wow, I am speechless, and it is only more than 24 hours burning in

Out of the box 2Max wasn’t impressive much to me, especially it trebles. But this 3MTi is simply flawless
You're just trying to convince me to keep mine. Which isn't even here yet.

Sep 16, 2021 at 1:36 PM Post #2,808 of 5,022

Yep, most black ground I ever heard of.
Bring out all instruments clearer.
Image is superb. I meant I can see where the artists are playing their instruments...

Sep 16, 2021 at 1:46 PM Post #2,810 of 5,022
Scratchy. I thought it was a bad solder joint on the balanced jack but Ibasso told me that it was the amp board.

Sep 16, 2021 at 1:46 PM Post #2,811 of 5,022
Yep, most black ground I ever heard of.
Bring out all instruments clearer.
Image is superb. I meant I can see where the artists are playing their instruments...
I notice that instruments I have heard in the past are truly distinguished from their surroundings and take on a life of their own now, rather than just being in the mix. Especially on complex classical but on some rock, it really is nice and enjoyable to hear. Yes, the separation, transparency and imaging are excellent.

Sep 16, 2021 at 1:48 PM Post #2,812 of 5,022
Welcome home, kid. 20210916_134705.jpg20210916_134659.jpg

Sep 16, 2021 at 3:01 PM Post #2,814 of 5,022
Wow, if this 3MTi sounds this good in the first hour then I'm really looking forward to the complete burned in version. Definitely a keeper. Well done iBasso.

Using Neutron with the @Whitigir recommended settings and HD800S-A headphones.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2021 at 3:04 PM Post #2,815 of 5,022
Wow, if this 3MTi sounds this good in the first hour then I'm really looking forward to the complete burned in version. Definitely a keeper. Well done iBasso.

Without making it seem like I am down talking the SS, because I am not… but I really do enjoy the Ti that much more. It is such a highly refined yet musical sound to me. Haven’t had a chance to listen more than 4-5 hours just yet and I’m giving it the organic rather than forced burn in treatment, but I am loving it. Also, that lighter weight is seriously the cherry on top.

Sep 16, 2021 at 3:47 PM Post #2,816 of 5,022
Welcome home, kid.20210916_134705.jpg20210916_134659.jpg
Yay DaYooper! You're now on the owners listing. Congratulations and welcome to the owners club. Happy Listening 🎶

Users who are viewing this thread

Back