iBasso DX220Max ****************** New FW! 1.01 for download! 1st Page.
Aug 17, 2020 at 11:11 PM Post #2,476 of 3,626
Has anyone noticed buzzing during quiet parts of tracks if they listen while charging?

Aug 18, 2020 at 9:29 AM Post #2,479 of 3,626
Has anyone noticed buzzing during quiet parts of tracks if they listen while charging?
I noticed little when turning on the screen after screen off.

Aug 18, 2020 at 1:47 PM Post #2,480 of 3,626
Hi,
Has anyone compare the 220 Max to Kann Cube? Your kind comment or comparison will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
The Max sounds better IMO. I sold the Kann Cube. The Cube has more power and maybe a but more detail but the sound is a bit colder. The sound stage and channel separation on the Max is stunning. The Max is by far the best DAP that I have heard.

I like the 4.4 output on the Max better versus the 2.5 on the KC. The KC is a good player for sure but the Max is a step up. Full android is also a bonus. I had a lot of issues getting apps loaded because the APK file I could find did not necessarily exactly match the ones OKed by AK.

Aug 18, 2020 at 4:48 PM Post #2,482 of 3,626
Yes, unfortunately there is such a thing. Abbis 1266 MAX does not open to the full, but plays perfectly well. These are perhaps only two models of Abbis and Susvar that require twice as much power, that is, a strong stationary amplifier.

Aug 20, 2020 at 3:56 AM Post #2,486 of 3,626
The Max sounds better IMO. I sold the Kann Cube. The Cube has more power and maybe a but more detail but the sound is a bit colder. The sound stage and channel separation on the Max is stunning. The Max is by far the best DAP that I have heard.

I like the 4.4 output on the Max better versus the 2.5 on the KC. The KC is a good player for sure but the Max is a step up. Full android is also a bonus. I had a lot of issues getting apps loaded because the APK file I could find did not necessarily exactly match the ones OKed by AK.

Thank you very much for your reply. I do appreciate your advise. In my opinion I prefer A&K Kann and Kann Cube more than any other A&K daps, not that they are not good, but it is just my preference. I am considering DX 220 Max.

Aug 20, 2020 at 10:11 AM Post #2,488 of 3,626
Thank you very much for your reply. I do appreciate your advise. In my opinion I prefer A&K Kann and Kann Cube more than any other A&K daps, not that they are not good, but it is just my preference. I am considering DX 220 Max.
The Kann Cube is VERY good but the Max is better. AK needs to drop the 2.5. Why would you build a dap to power full sized cans and then but a super flimsy 2.5 output on it. Never made sense to me. The Max is end game for me and I have not thought about buying another high end dap since.

Aug 21, 2020 at 12:02 PM Post #2,490 of 3,626
Can anyone tell me how to get Tidal to play with Lurker's firmware version? The app works, but no sound is playing through the phones...

Also, the dac battery is staying at zero and it's fully charged.
The batteries on the DAP is at 0% ? You may want to restart it, and see if it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Back