iBasso DX200 Firmware Modification Project
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2017 at 4:13 PM Post #196 of 331
The new IBasso firmware fixes the bug where occasionally in Mango Player the song screen doesn't move forward with the music when left sitting for a time. That is good news because that is one of the very few problems that I've had with my DX200.
 Keetakawee, your new Advanced Purist ROM will have this fixed too I'm hoping.... 

I really LOVE my IBasso DX200, it took awhile for the sound to get "burned in", but that and Keetakawee's Advanced Purist firmware have my unit sounding amazing.

Apr 3, 2017 at 4:20 PM Post #197 of 331
  The new IBasso firmware fixes the bug where occasionally in Mango Player the song screen doesn't move forward with the music when left sitting for a time. That is good news because that is one of the very few problems that I've had with my DX200.
 Keetakawee, your new Advanced Purist ROM will have this fixed too I'm hoping.... 

My new Advanced Purist ROM is based on current 2.1.94 version which should have this issue resolved too. Please let me know which version you want and I'll prepare mirror for you. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

Apr 4, 2017 at 12:41 AM Post #199 of 331
With pleasure. :)

Apr 4, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #200 of 331
The new Advanced Purist is the best ROM yet for my DX200. Incredibly detailed sound that is so pure you can touch it.
** I want to add that the forward/back buttons are now in their correct configuration. :D

Apr 4, 2017 at 1:29 PM Post #203 of 331
The new Advanced Purist is the best ROM yet for my DX200. Incredibly detailed sound that is so pure you can touch it.
** I want to add that the forward/back buttons are now in their correct configuration.
biggrin.gif

How many different ROMs for DX200 are there?
1. iBasso stock
2. Fidelizer Standard
3. Fidelizer Advanced
So you're saying the Fidelizer Advanced is more detailed and pure when compared to Fidelizer Standard?

Apr 4, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #204 of 331
I'm glad to hear you guys like it. I'm not in position to properly express how much I appreciated you guys' support so far yet but I hope that time will come soon. :)

Apr 4, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #205 of 331
As you know, one of dx200 korean user contacted you few days ago and many korean users around 50 ones purchased your advanced firmware. Moreover I took a new special firmware only for hi-portable today which speciallized hiby mysic app. I really satisfied with your cool firmware and it is really advanced lol. Then I want to ask you if I can take a following new advanced firmware based on officially updated in future by Ibasso for free? And if there is update for hiby music in google store later, do you need to make change for new hiby version or is it fine to update it through google sotre?

Apr 4, 2017 at 4:37 PM Post #206 of 331
I'll discuss about this with him later.

Apr 5, 2017 at 4:26 AM Post #207 of 331
Hi Keetakawee, you have PM!

Apr 5, 2017 at 4:31 AM Post #208 of 331
  Hi Keetakawee, you have PM!

Thank you. If you have any question about the ROM to ask personally, please use my E-Mail address lucifiar@hotmail.com instead of PM for faster response. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

Apr 6, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #209 of 331
Hi WindowsX!

1. Is this link is the latest link including all changes made by you?
2. Is there instruction how to install your last firmware? 
I go to Android OS, press Settings-->About DX200-->System updates-->local update-->default and tap your zip file.
But have a message 'Verifying failed, please check you package'
Or need to do it through iBasso utility app?
3. Is buttons is goon on this firmware?

Thanks for answers

Apr 6, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #210 of 331
  Hi WindowsX!

1. Is this link is the latest link including all changes made by you?
2. Is there instruction how to install your last firmware? 
I go to Android OS, press Settings-->About DX200-->System updates-->local update-->default and tap your zip file.
But have a message 'Verifying failed, please check you package'
Or need to do it through iBasso utility app?
3. Is buttons is goon on this firmware?

Thanks for answers

1. If you mean public ROM, yes. This is the latest I released.
2. It's in the front page. You can also read DX200 batch tool instruction.doc You can't apply custom firmware like OTA due to verification.
3. I don't get it. What do you mean by button being goon?

Regards,
Keetakawee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back