iBasso DX200 Firmware Modification Project
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2017 at 5:51 PM Post #181 of 331
  Wow latest full Fidelizer ROM! Can't wait bro! Shower us with thy magic!

Thou Shall Be Granted. What Is Thy First Wish?

Mar 31, 2017 at 10:42 AM Post #183 of 331
When I downloaded the batch tool it's all in Chinese and I can't find your download. Lol. Plus my computer crapped out this morning so I have to wait for my new one to come in before I can do anything. :rage:

Mar 31, 2017 at 12:38 PM Post #184 of 331

When I downloaded the batch tool it's all in Chinese and I can't find your download. Lol. Plus my computer crapped out this morning so I have to wait for my new one to come in before I can do anything. :rage:

When you open up the folder there will be an instruction file for the DX200, just follow along. It's only one button press to change the language. Enjoy your sound upgrade !!

PS (I see Ibasso has released a new software upgrade today too.)

Apr 1, 2017 at 2:34 AM Post #185 of 331
New ROM for 2.1.94 is out now. This time it's released as a full ROM without flashing OTA ROM required. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ab9riqu8xb21aw/DX200-2.1.94-WindowsX-Purist.zip

Regards,
Keetakawee

Apr 1, 2017 at 6:17 AM Post #186 of 331
  New ROM for 2.1.94 is out now. This time it's released as a full ROM without flashing OTA ROM required. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ab9riqu8xb21aw/DX200-2.1.94-WindowsX-Purist.zip

Regards,
Keetakawee

The screen freezes at the boot screen of "Fidelizer" after flashing. Is there any way to revert and fix it?

PS: just after turning it off manually and restarting (also posting the above words), it boots now LoL

Apr 1, 2017 at 6:25 AM Post #187 of 331
  The screen freezes at the boot screen of "Fidelizer" after flashing. Is there any way to revert and fix it?

PS: just after turning it off manually and restarting (also posting the above words), it boots now LoL

The first time will load for a little while for rebuilding caches again. I thought it was broken too and was about to restart the device for next flashes then it works. lol

For advance rom, I'm experimenting on something right now and will get back to you soon.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Apr 1, 2017 at 3:47 PM Post #188 of 331
iBasso released offcial 2.1.94 ROM again and I noticed some changes with .91 ROM from China (with .94 inside) so I'm repacking the ROMs again. Will notify after finishing updates. :)

Apr 2, 2017 at 3:25 AM Post #189 of 331
I've updated Purist ROM with official base from iBasso.com now. It should work better than previous ones and also doesn't require flashing stock OTA first. Here's changelog for advanced ROM.

-MangoPlayer UI app repacked from 2.1.94
-Unicode font issue in Mango OS fixed

Nevermind my previous ramblings. I sorted out the issue with different deals now. I hope you guys will keep it fair to make things easier for both of us. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

Apr 2, 2017 at 5:32 AM Post #190 of 331
  I've updated Purist ROM with official base from iBasso.com now. It should work better than previous ones and also doesn't require flashing stock OTA first. Here's changelog for advanced ROM.

-MangoPlayer UI app repacked from 2.1.94
-Unicode font issue in Mango OS fixed

Nevermind my previous ramblings. I sorted out the issue with different deals now. I hope you guys will keep it fair to make things easier for both of us. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

May I ask for the link to the lastest release please?
Did you release a second ROM under the same 2.1.94 release number?

Apr 2, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #192 of 331
I sent requested information now. As for Advanced ROM, I noticed Mango Player app crashing in Android OS. I'm fixing on this issue and will upload it soon for Advanced ROM users.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Apr 2, 2017 at 4:56 PM Post #193 of 331
I've fixed Mango app crashing bug in Advanced ROM now. I also replaced default file manager with my favorite ones. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

Apr 3, 2017 at 3:47 PM Post #194 of 331

Keetakawee,

Thank you very much for your ROM. I installed it, everything works as it should (play store is working, updates are available via play store). I even could connect to PC (using virtual machine) and see DX200 as external drives (Mac need Android file transfer app).

What happens when new firmware from Ibasso comes out and I install it over current firmware?

Apr 3, 2017 at 3:59 PM Post #195 of 331

Keetakawee,

Thank you very much for your ROM. I installed it, everything works as it should (play store is working, updates are available via play store). I even could connect to PC (using virtual machine) and see DX200 as external drives (Mac need Android file transfer app).

What happens when new firmware from Ibasso comes out and I install it over current firmware?

I'm glad to hear my firmware works great on your device. :)

: You'll get iBasso firmware. :D

Regards,
Keetakawee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back