iBasso DX200 Firmware Modification Project
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2017 at 7:04 AM Post #212 of 331
if we use MangoPlayer android app, Poweramp or Apollo - Fidelity Edition without any app effects, will the sound quality be the same ?
do they all use the same hardware path to play music ? 

Apr 7, 2017 at 7:22 AM Post #213 of 331
Hi, i have just installed the free version, you might want to inform people that it's normal if the dx200 stays on logo for more than 2 min at first start so that they are not afraid something went wrong.

Apr 7, 2017 at 7:57 AM Post #214 of 331
Hi, i have just installed the free version, you might want to inform people that it's normal if the dx200 stays on logo for more than 2 min at first start so that they are not afraid something went wrong.

For only first time boot up. Next time will be normal.

Apr 7, 2017 at 8:20 AM Post #216 of 331
if we use MangoPlayer android app, Poweramp or Apollo - Fidelity Edition without any app effects, will the sound quality be the same ?
do they all use the same hardware path to play music ? 

Easy check is if you change songs from 44.Hz to 96hz or vice versa, there is popping sound that means it uses hw perfectly.

Apr 7, 2017 at 8:21 AM Post #217 of 331
i have noticed that poweramp volume is a lot lower than appolo.

If i apply some preamp in poweramp will i get the same quality as appolo ?(yes i know i can try by myself, but i don't trust completly in my earing faculties and would like to get somebody else opinion)

poweramp ui is a lot better so i prefer using it if the quality is the same.

Apr 7, 2017 at 8:24 AM Post #218 of 331
i have noticed that poweramp volume is a lot lower than appolo.

If i apply some preamp in poweramp will i get the same quality as appolo ?(yes i know i can try by myself, but i don't trust completly in my earing faculties and would like to get somebody else opinion)

poweramp ui is a lot better so i prefer using it if the quality is the same.

After I try poweramp isn't hw perfect. Only stock app and apollo are working.

Apr 7, 2017 at 8:30 AM Post #220 of 331
With public firmware It's still not possible to disable lockscreen. Will this be fixed ? Especially if we use apollo, the lockscreen still shows stock app widget...
(EDIT) after reboot it's working fine now :)

Apr 7, 2017 at 12:11 PM Post #223 of 331
what is the advantage of using Apollo instead of Mango player?

Apr 7, 2017 at 12:49 PM Post #225 of 331
Since the latest Purist ROM update my DX200 seems to restart randomly.. happening to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back