iBasso DX200 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here
Mar 4, 2017 at 10:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 333

artpiggo

Headphoneus Supremus
Table List of Known Issue

== Lost due to new format of Head-Fi Post not aligned with Table format. After editing makes the whole table lost format.==

Everyone who uses the device, please be encouraged and kindly welcomed to inform the bugs in each firmware,

Small or Big issues, it doesn't matter. I am confident that Paul will put all issues into action items for themselves to fix it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bug Report Format

Firmware:
Bug Found in:
Issue Description:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2017 at 6:36 AM Post #3 of 333
Bug Report Format

Firmware: any   
Bug Found in: Android Mode / Mango Mode / Both
Issue Description: DX200 connection to MAC through Android File Transfer is very unstable. I have to try 10 times before it will connect properly.

Mar 5, 2017 at 8:21 AM Post #4 of 333
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bug Report Format

Firmware: 2.0.78 beta    
Bug Found in: Mango Mode
Issue Description: Unable to use "Card Reader" undo Mango mode. It is not recognized by Android File Transfer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mar 5, 2017 at 8:24 AM Post #5 of 333
Bug Report Format

Bug Found in: Android Mode
Issue Description: Sometimes, (I can't tell when). When Android is launched, I can see all the files but I can't transfer anything with a message telling me it is impossible when I drop a folder into the window of Android file transfer.

Mar 5, 2017 at 9:24 AM Post #6 of 333
Bug Report Format

Issue Description: Sometimes, (I can't tell when). When Android is launched, I can see all the files but I can't transfer anything with a message telling me it is impossible when I drop a folder into the window of Android file transfer.

I have the same problem with both my Ibasso dx200 and the Pioneer XDP-100R. I don't believe it's a problem of the DAP. It's more a MacOS or Android File transfer problem (in my opinion).

Mar 5, 2017 at 9:45 AM Post #7 of 333
Issue Description: Even if I delete the folder with long press on it and trash it , the files remain on internal or external drive.

Mar 5, 2017 at 10:25 AM Post #8 of 333
Issue Description: Even if I delete the folder with long press on it and trash it , the files remain on internal or external drive.

Did you mean deleting by long press in the Mango App. The music file are deleted but folder itself still appears. Am I understand right?

Mar 5, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #9 of 333
Correct. But the files are still there. If I connect the DX200 to my mac AFT app. I can see the remain on the drive.

Mar 5, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #10 of 333
Never mind. The songs deleted. The folder remain.

Mar 5, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #12 of 333
Bug Report Format

Firmware: 2.0.78beta
Issue Description: when searching by album or artist, album track order is determined alphabetically rather than by tags. Works ok in Mango mode, unless turned off and on again, when tracks are rearranged alphabetically.

Mar 5, 2017 at 6:40 PM Post #13 of 333
Bug Report Format

Firmware: 2.0.78 beta
Issue Description: can no longer transfer files to sd card while connected with USB-c. (Using mtp file transfer in mediamonkey, windows 10). Can still transfer to internal memory ok.

Mar 5, 2017 at 7:03 PM Post #14 of 333
Firmware: any   
Bug Found in: Android Mode / Mango Mode / Both
Issue Description: I still have the lock screen, even if I toggle the lock screen to "none".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back