iBasso DX160 - The listening experience only gets better and better. ******NEW FW 1.09 - link 1st page.******
May 24, 2020 at 10:33 PM Post #3,694 of 6,983
Is anyone having luck transferring their music files from their laptop to their DX160? I'm literally having to take out my Micro SD card every time because whenever I plug into the USB, all it does is charge my DAP. If there is a way, does someone mind shedding some light please?

May 25, 2020 at 1:47 AM Post #3,696 of 6,983
Is anyone having luck transferring their music files from their laptop to their DX160? I'm literally having to take out my Micro SD card every time because whenever I plug into the USB, all it does is charge my DAP. If there is a way, does someone mind shedding some light please?

When connected to USB,go into settings, connected devices and switch it from charging to Transfer files...it will transfer way faster than removing the sd-card.

Last edited:
May 25, 2020 at 6:43 AM Post #3,697 of 6,983
When connected to USB,go into settings, connected devices and switch it from charging to Transfer files...it will transfer way faster than removing the sd-card.
Thanks! That seemed to do the trick. Although, when I open the SD card folder it comes out blank. All my songs are on the card though. I wonder if I have to manually take the songs back out and put them into the SD card folder using the USB cable this time.

May 25, 2020 at 2:55 PM Post #3,699 of 6,983
Thanks! That seemed to do the trick. Although, when I open the SD card folder it comes out blank. All my songs are on the card though. I wonder if I have to manually take the songs back out and put them into the SD card folder using the USB cable this time.

That's odd, you shouldn't have to. I preloaded my SD card on my laptop. Then when I figured out how to get my laptop to see the SD card on my DX160 it showed all the folders I had put on there.

May 25, 2020 at 4:20 PM Post #3,700 of 6,983

Make sure you format it correctly. Get the DX to format the card and then load your songs/folders.

May 25, 2020 at 4:23 PM Post #3,701 of 6,983
Did you restart the DX and do a scan?

May 26, 2020 at 11:25 PM Post #3,704 of 6,983
Does anyone have Spotify problem on DX160?
No matter on streaming or downloaded content, Spotify keep randomly pausing.
Try reinstall the app/ clear app cache / turn off the battery optimization option,but nothing can help.

May 27, 2020 at 9:07 AM Post #3,705 of 6,983
Does anyone have Spotify problem on DX160?
No matter on streaming or downloaded content, Spotify keep randomly pausing.
Try reinstall the app/ clear app cache / turn off the battery optimization option,but nothing can help.
I don't use Spotify, but I do use Tidal from time to time. No problems here though. The only thing I can think of is perhaps you may be having issues with your Wi-Fi. A similar problem happened to me in the past where it would pause, but it was due to my poor Wi-Fi signal going in and out. I ended up having to get a new router.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back