1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso DX120 pure DAP player. Balanced, single ended, line out and 2 micro SD slots. FW 2.2.42 now out!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Paul - iBasso, Aug 31, 2018.
Tags:
First

Back
71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
Next

Last
  1. magicalmouse
    i had this problem and found the only one that worked (for me) was a standard 3.5mm interconnect for a headphone amp (the one i have is from russ andrews - kimber cable - very short) and i did some research which basically stated that there would be no differnece in sound from a coax cable (given the short length)

hope this helps

d

silvahr likes this.
  2. silvahr
    Thank you very much for the information and for the time you took to help! :beerchug:

3. andi16
    We have requested that feature for dx120 - not to charge internal battery while in usb-dac mode.
    That works now. So "no", it will not drain your battery if you connect it to mobile device in usb-dac mode. But that's not the whole story.

4. gmahler2u
    keep me update, please.

5. gmahler2u
    keep me update, please.

6. gazzington
    I love this dap. Great sound with my hifiman 400i planars. Only negative I have is that difficult to press on button through case

7. gmahler2u
    Hello everyone. It's not about dx120 but it's about balanced cable for my comet. Where can I get cheap 2.5m upgrade cable other than aloaudio?
    If you know can you link me please thank you

8. Mhog55
    So far so good! Received it at 80% battery life. Have used it for probably 3.5 hrs total now. Battery is still above half, haven't charged it yet. I also noticed that with this new battery, the screen has much better contrast and resolution, plus it gets brighter.

gmahler2u likes this.
  9. Carlsan
  10. michelluccio
    Hi folks,does this 400GB fit in the Dx120?
    Thanks;Michele!

11. jamato8 Contributor
    I have used 2 for 800gb, well less actual storage, but yes, it works fine and per the standard, it will take up to 2 TB and the 1TB cards are coming out very soon!

12. michelluccio
    Dear jamato8,
    thanks for the answer:)!

13. TooPoorForHiFi
    Any Delay when using the DX120 as USB DAC?

14. gazzington
    Hey, could you send me a link to the one you bought? Many thanks

15. gmahler2u
    Awesome!! that's great news, I can't go back to 1s now but someday I'll go back!

Thanks

First

Back
71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
Next

Last