iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Aug 13, 2015 at 9:21 AM Post #13,142 of 13,503
  My mistake. 

The correct instruction:

- turn on your DX100
- connect DX100 to PC with USB cable
- HOLD volume UP and press once RESET
- install Rockchip drivers for new device
- flash firmware with RKBatchTool

Just I checked. Everything is working fine.

The DX100 was working fine yesterday. However i had the same issue as yesterday after getting stuck on the start screen. I have reinstalled the firmware twice. However each time the disk gets formatted and i have to copy the music all over again. Is there any fix to this?

Aug 13, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #13,143 of 13,503

The DX100 was working fine yesterday. However i had the same issue as yesterday after getting stuck on the start screen. I have reinstalled the firmware twice. However each time the disk gets formatted and i have to copy the music all over again. Is there any fix to this?

No way to fix it. This is the built-in functionality of the RKBatchTool.

Aug 13, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #13,144 of 13,503

You could consider using sdcard to save u time from re copying

Aug 14, 2015 at 2:38 AM Post #13,149 of 13,503
Up, I have the same view:smile:. I haven't heard better DAP but I must admit that I haven't heard AK240 and 380 or Lotoo Paw Gold, however, to my ears dx100 was better than hifiman hm-901 (with all cards ie iem, minibox, standard and balanced in the single ended mode).

Aug 29, 2015 at 10:20 AM Post #13,150 of 13,503
My DX100 decided to act up. It went into a boot loop and never gone past the "ibasso" splash screen. Went ahead and update the firmware 1.2.7 with Rockchip batch tool, however once the update was down, it cannot be turned on. Whenever plugged into the computer, it will show "green" in the batch tool. Seems like it is stuck in update-mode or something.

Did I just bricked my DX100!?!?

Any way to revive this?

Aug 29, 2015 at 12:36 PM Post #13,151 of 13,503
  My DX100 decided to act up. It went into a boot loop and never gone past the "ibasso" splash screen. Went ahead and update the firmware 1.2.7 with Rockchip batch tool, however once the update was down, it cannot be turned on. Whenever plugged into the computer, it will show "green" in the batch tool. Seems like it is stuck in update-mode or something.

Did I just bricked my DX100!?!?

Any way to revive this?

Please download the FW again and reload use the batch tool again. If this does not work you most likely will need to send the DX100 in for service. For service request please email us at: service@ibasso.com and put what you need in the subject line.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Sep 21, 2015 at 12:28 PM Post #13,154 of 13,503
Hi , i have just bought a second DX100 , the  owner said it is like new , just about 10H of listening time , just after buying he have an accident and the sequell are auditions problems . he said that it has been charged regularly , the player has been send to me this morning , he said that the battery still hold on 58% after 3 weeks (3 weeks ago it is in the same level)  , is it a good sign ? for the battery life . will received on Wednesday , hope all he said is true , because a like new DX100 , for just 10H of use is rather very rare nowadays . Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back