iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
May 5, 2012 at 6:08 AM Post #5,793 of 13,503
I recommend you use a program such as Media Monkey to create your playlists and then sync your music via the program. This is much easier IMO and faster than tediously doing so directly on the player.

May 5, 2012 at 6:13 AM Post #5,795 of 13,503
Quote:
Media monkey is for DOS, how do that on the mac or the dx100 itself?

Hmm well you could use itunes I guess? That is if it will detect your DX100 (probably won't). Unless you go about creating playlist manually through a program that will work on mac. Not sure if mp3tag will work?

May 5, 2012 at 6:21 AM Post #5,797 of 13,503
Quote:
Itunes can export, and hence create m3u-files. Are these playlists? If yes, where to put them on mx100?

Yes m3u are playlists but you need to make sure that those files are directed to the actual files listed on your DX100 for them to work. Media monkey syncs them to a Playlist folder.

May 5, 2012 at 8:24 AM Post #5,798 of 13,503
Sorry if this has been answered before or a silly question, but how does one shuffle the entire library of songs? Choosing a song from the "all music" list only adds that song to the current "now playing" list.

And is anyone still experiencing pops while a song is playing? I suspect I'm getting random pops that are so quick and soft, that I can't be sure if I really heard them. Is it beneficial to do a factory reset even tho it's e latest firmware?

May 5, 2012 at 8:32 AM Post #5,799 of 13,503
to make a new playlist on  the dx100 without using a computer
  1. open main player
  2. go to now playing screen
  3. press button on top left of screen
  4. press the playlist button
  5. press new playlist
  6. enter a name for playlist
  7. press ok
now you have choices
  1. press the plus by the playlist you have just created and check the songs you want to inlud
or
  1. use the press and hold method described erlier and choose add to playlist of your choice
Quote:
Next problems:

- Favourites don´t play all, just one song, then the next one in the folder, whence the song in favourites comes from. Is this a feature?

- How can I create a new playlist?

May 5, 2012 at 9:17 AM Post #5,801 of 13,503
Quote:
There is no button in the top left of screen in the main (default) player.

It's the button with three horizontal white lines that will get you to the screen that allows you to select Artist/Albums/Directory/Playlist/Etc.

You will only get to see that button when you are at the 'Now Playing' screen with the big album artwork displayed there in the center.

May 5, 2012 at 10:33 AM Post #5,804 of 13,503
Strange observation...
I am using this USB OTG cable to add another 64GB of storage. Though it works nicely, this happened:
- I switched the DX100 off (power down)
- eight or nine hours later, I took the DX100 from the shelf and was wondering why the external SDcard/USB adapter (see picture) felt rather warm to the touch.
- I checked the battery... and it was completely empty, i.e. the DX100 booted and then shut down automatically.

Any ideas? Is it the USB On-The-Go thing, which causes this battery drain? It can't have anything to do with the OS (Android) as it was not running. A DX100 firmware or hardware issue? Or would this happen to any device, as soon as an external storage is connected via USB OTG? Even if the device itself is completely turned off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back