IBasso DC-Elite . . . The no compromise DAC/AMP with a true Stepped Attenuator
Jan 30, 2024 at 9:45 PM Post #31 of 445
Received mine today. It’s early, obviously, but I like what I’m hearing a lot so far. One issue: I was hoping to download the UAC app onto my DX320 and use it to change the settings on the dongle, as it’s my only Android device. However, the app refuses to recognize the DC Elite when I connect it to the DX320. I can play audio through it with no issues, but the UAC app doesn’t seem to work at all. Would be grateful for any suggestions or thoughts.

Jan 30, 2024 at 9:49 PM Post #32 of 445
Received mine today. It’s early, obviously, but I like what I’m hearing a lot so far. One issue: I was hoping to download the UAC app onto my DX320 and use it to change the settings on the dongle, as it’s my only Android device. However, the app refuses to recognize the DC Elite when I connect it to the DX320. I can play audio through it with no issues, but the UAC app doesn’t seem to work at all. Would be grateful for any suggestions or thoughts.
Do you have USB debug enable in developer options some devices won't work if the USB debug is enable

Jan 30, 2024 at 9:51 PM Post #33 of 445
Are you downloading the latest apk from their website?

Jan 30, 2024 at 10:06 PM Post #34 of 445
Jan 31, 2024 at 10:50 AM Post #37 of 445
Is it just an illusion, or does the elite sound significantly better after a few hours of listening than straight from the box?
As it burns in, it gets better and better.

Jan 31, 2024 at 12:06 PM Post #39 of 445
Jan 31, 2024 at 12:28 PM Post #40 of 445
For me, this is the best money spent on a dac/amp so far.
Early impressions have me thinking about purging a lot of my collection.
One thing I would like if possible is a way of knowing which PCM volume reduction level you are at without having to connect to the app. Reason being that the PCM volume reduction button is easy to accidentally press and then you are stuck guessing until you reconnect to the app

Jan 31, 2024 at 1:01 PM Post #41 of 445
Early impressions have me thinking about purging a lot of my collection.
I have identical conclusions.
One thing I would like if possible is a way of knowing which PCM volume reduction level you are at without having to connect to the app. Reason being that the PCM volume reduction button is easy to accidentally press and then you are stuck guessing until you reconnect to the app
I usually have the default settings (I use full size headphones).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back