IBasso DC-Elite . . . The no compromise DAC/AMP with a true Stepped Attenuator
Dec 15, 2023 at 2:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 399
The DC-Elite uses a ROHM desktop DAC chip, discrete components, extremely high quality components and a no compromise 24 Step Attenuator in the Analog signal path.

The DC-Elite also received the top 2024 award from VGP in Japan for an audio device, which is higher than the Gold award.

DC-Elite._01.jpg
DC-Elite._02.jpg
DC-Elite._03.jpg
DC-Elite._13.jpg
DC-Elite._14.jpg
thumbnail.png

Type of plug connection used for the coaxial connection.

image-2.png

Last edited:
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Dec 20, 2023 at 1:22 PM Post #2 of 399
Superb sound, I would never have expected what this dongle can do.

Dec 21, 2023 at 8:07 AM Post #5 of 399
I love to see a DAP the same size as DC-lite, or maybe a Poly-type dongle for DC. DC sounded great, built is top quality.
iBasso should make a small android DAP that's 1/2 battery and it's low current IC amp disconnects when it senses the the CD-elite plus offer a case to support them together. Could sell separately while advertising 18hr play time with small size etc. Would just be heavy for it's size.

Dec 22, 2023 at 6:07 AM Post #6 of 399
Dec 23, 2023 at 2:46 AM Post #8 of 399
Oh this looks fun. I love the 320MAX sound. Hope this is equally as good

Dec 27, 2023 at 12:05 PM Post #10 of 399
The DC-Elite saves settings so if you have an iPhone etc., which does not use the UAC app but have an Android device that can use the UAC, you can make settings on the DC-Elite and they will be there when you change back to the iPhone etc. The rest of our series of DC does not have on board memory so the source sets and keeps the UAC settings.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jan 4, 2024 at 1:12 AM Post #13 of 399
Would like to see, a.comparison between this and woo audio mini.

Also did I read correctly 690mw power draw from source?

Jan 5, 2024 at 1:12 PM Post #14 of 399
Very curious if the SQ competes with higher priced DAPs. This may be a great solution for booking up to a laptop vice buying a separate DAP (for mobile home use).

Jan 5, 2024 at 1:27 PM Post #15 of 399
Very curious if the SQ competes with higher priced DAPs. This may be a great solution for booking up to a laptop vice buying a separate DAP (for mobile home use).
In my opinion it does, easily. Too much so. lol I am amazed what they did with this. And it is very quiet so it works well with IEMs that are sensitive. I use the IT07 a lot with it and get an out front and open sound that is just plain enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back