iBasso D6 "Fer-de-Lance" USB DAC/Amp
Nov 27, 2014 at 3:09 AM Post #767 of 774
Addicted to audio is a great store, would recommend them in a heartbeat.

I would also go for a d6 but I need something that's a little flatter so that I could keep it in my pocket. Real pity because this seems perfect for me otherwise...

Jun 8, 2015 at 10:17 PM Post #770 of 774
What happened to www.ibasso.com , are they still in business, site no longer works.

They are in business and I can connect to their website without any issues.

Sep 18, 2015 at 1:09 PM Post #772 of 774
  Hey @Paul - iBasso The screw on the volume pot of my D6 has fallen out. How do I go about getting a replacement?? Screw that is.

Cheers.

Please send an email to service@ibasso.com and put in the subject line a brief description and then in the email your full name and address and ask if a screw could be sent for the volume knob.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Sep 18, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #773 of 774
beerchug.gif

Nov 25, 2015 at 12:28 AM Post #774 of 774
Just got around to getting the appropriate USB cable for Android USB Audio for the D6 and after spending the last couple of days with it I can honestly say if I knew it was going to sound this good I would not have purchased the Oppo HA-2. Does not get as warm and the battery life is way better. Actually I felt no heat on the chassis of the D6 at all. I'm very pissed that I did not try this configuration 1st before blindingly ordering the HA-2. Don't get me wrong the HA-2 is a fine product but I did not need it!!

1st time I've actually utilised the twin Wolfson DAC's as it has been strapped to a FIIO X3. Headphones were Focal Spirit Classic. Definitely sounds less "digital" than the Oppo.

So @Paul - iBasso your 5 year old DAC/AMP still kicks ass and is most definitely a keeper.

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back