Ibasso D2..
Mar 5, 2008 at 8:59 AM Post #436 of 529
Quote:

Originally Posted by iBasso
Hello,Larry,
I am very sorry about the slow update. But there is nothing we can do, your order has been picked by the courier. Sometimes, people get their parcel but the site is not updated. Please be patient, you will get your D2 within this week for sure.
Have a good day.

Best Regards,
iBasso Audio

This just confirms what I said before about getting my stuff from iBasso before the tracking works. This will be my 4th shipment from them since August, and I always get the stuff within 5 business days, usually faster. But tracking just doesn't seem to get in the system fast enough to be of any use. Fortunately my shipping address is my private box at The UPS Store, so I don't have to sit around to sign for stuff - I pay them $20 a month to do it for me. That's cheaper than labor in China
biggrin.gif

Mar 5, 2008 at 2:08 PM Post #438 of 529
Mine's on the truck for delivery...

Departed Shenzhen on the 4th, landed in Anchorage on the 4th, touched down in Louisville early this morning, made it to Sharonville, OH by 5:59am EST, and on the truck.

UPS motto should be "The tightest ship in the shipping business, when shipping from China..." I've had UPS shipments from a state away take more time.

Mar 5, 2008 at 2:33 PM Post #439 of 529
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenzee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Departed Shenzhen on the 4th, landed in Anchorage on the 4th, touched down in Louisville early this morning, made it to Sharonville, OH by 5:59am EST, and on the truck.

UPS motto should be "The tightest ship in the shipping business, when shipping from China..." I've had UPS shipments from a state away take more time.

Mine left China today enjoy your new toy.
biggrin.gif

Mar 5, 2008 at 2:49 PM Post #440 of 529
Quote:

HEY! another Nati member. I havent even bothered trying to track mine, BUT if you tracked yours to Sharonville Mine should be there too!
biggrin.gif

Mar 5, 2008 at 3:47 PM Post #445 of 529
Those are some very fast deliveries. I guess UPS wants to impress someone.

Mar 5, 2008 at 4:07 PM Post #447 of 529
Quote:

Ta da...

Mar 5, 2008 at 4:22 PM Post #449 of 529
Quote:

Ta da...

hows the sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back