IBasso Audio IT03
Oct 29, 2017 at 1:43 PM Post #2,881 of 3,344
The IT04 will come with a balanced cable and an adapter so you can use them with this cable as single ended to 3.5 TRS.

Thanks for confirming @Paul - iBasso. Saved me from searching the forums which seems to be much worse after the site revamp.

When will IT01 and IT04 be released? IT03 are fantastic IEM, so I'm expecting great things from the new IEM!

Oct 29, 2017 at 2:06 PM Post #2,882 of 3,344
Thanks for confirming @Paul - iBasso. Saved me from searching the forums which seems to be much worse after the site revamp.

When will IT01 and IT04 be released? IT03 are fantastic IEM, so I'm expecting great things from the new IEM!
I don't have an exact date. The IT01 very soon and the IT04 just a little longer but not much. I should start a thread for the IT01 or someone should. It will be 99 USD and sounds way above that price. We were going to release it at 89 USD but found a cable that is so exceptional that we are using it for the IT01. The cable could easily be used on IEMs costing 10 times what the IT01 cost.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Oct 29, 2017 at 3:19 PM Post #2,883 of 3,344
I don't have an exact date. The IT01 very soon and the IT04 just a little longer but not much. I should start a thread for the IT01 or someone should. It will be 99 USD and sounds way above that price. We were going to release it at 89 USD but found a cable that is so exceptional that we are using it for the IT01. The cable could easily be used on IEMs costing 10 times what the IT01 cost.

That's great @Paul - iBasso! I'm curious if you can provide a simplified description of IT01 and IT04 sound signature vs IT03. That would be really helpful for those of us who really like IT03 and are interested in how these two new entries in your lineup will compare.

I'll be honest, at the $89 price point I'll most likely just buy blind anyway given how much I like IT03. The IT04 will take a little more convincing, though. If they retain the same basic sound but with warmer mid section, I think they'd be just about the ideal sound signature for me and would negate the need to look upwards.

I've heard many TOTL IEM over the past year, and IT03 is very competitive with them. While it doesn't quite reach the she heights with the stock cable, it's amazing how great IT03 sound with an upgrade cable. Just fantastic. So much more bang for your buck than shelling out over $1k for TOTL IEM!

Oct 29, 2017 at 3:45 PM Post #2,884 of 3,344
The IT04 will come with a balanced cable and an adapter so you can use them with this cable as single ended to 3.5 TRS.

4.4mm adapter will be optional :wink:

Oct 30, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #2,887 of 3,344
Sorry if I missed any announcements regarding this, but is there a target date already for the official release of the IT04 on the market, @Paul - iBasso? Thanks

Yes:

I don't have an exact date. ... and the IT04 just a little longer but not much.

Sorry, couldn't resist. There's never been a 'release date' announced, and there have been several real soon now messages posted here previously -- we're all just waiting.

Oct 31, 2017 at 6:21 AM Post #2,888 of 3,344
Yes:

Sorry, couldn't resist. There's never been a 'release date' announced, and there have been several real soon now messages posted here previously -- we're all just waiting.

Hoping for this year at least.

Nov 6, 2017 at 11:34 AM Post #2,893 of 3,344
Well, I originally and for a longer time didn't really like the leather storage "purse" that comes with the IT03 as it is less practical and protective when compared to a more traditional storage case, however I really think that it has grown on my - sure, it hasn't become any more practical or protective since then, however I think I can really appreciate its beautiful and premium build by now and can relate to why iBasso chose to bundle it with the IT03, since it is luxurious and not your everyday storage pouch/case.

DSC03411-small.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back