I want some good looking headphones.
Jul 12, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #107 of 171
I've made my choice :) now time will tell. I've been surprised by all these great headphone recommendations! Only a few um...less than approving people but oh well. I'm trying to be stylish on an audiophile website, what madness :wink:

A few less than approving people? You have a poll man. It pretty much sums up our thoughts. You ask for our opinion and we give your ours'. I think the V-Modas look tacky and recommended various other headphones with a better style and sound. Then you come back saying they look cool, everybody thinks they look cool, and not everyone cares about sound quality. You obviously made your decision long before you posted a thread. Enjoy the headphones.

Jul 12, 2013 at 3:20 PM Post #108 of 171
spot on ^

Jul 12, 2013 at 8:02 PM Post #111 of 171
Everyone should just kick back, put some tunes on, and enjoy the hobby. There are far greater opportunities to be offended out there.

I dunno I like good headphones and music that sounds right but I think I'm too different to be here haha. My views differ from everyone else's, ya I like being somewhere I belong so I'll find my niche somewhere.

Jul 12, 2013 at 9:36 PM Post #112 of 171
I dunno I like good headphones and music that sounds right but I think I'm too different to be here haha. My views differ from everyone else's, ya I like being somewhere I belong so I'll find my niche somewhere.

Don't worry, seems like you fit right in with all us other geeks here. Just a long road to acceptance for some. :p

Jul 12, 2013 at 9:59 PM Post #113 of 171
Don't worry, seems like you fit right in with all us other geeks here. Just a long road to acceptance for some. :p

I made this thread with Christmas in mind as well so I dunno. I might still get another pair of headphones.. I got the crossfades by the way. I'm liking em so far, haven't had any of the problems others have posted but I dunno. If I don't think the sound is perfect they still look nice and the packaging and accesories are well worth the price haha. Is there a way to delet e threads cuz I don't like the negative comments..

Jul 12, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #114 of 171
Quote:
I made this thread with Christmas in mind as well so I dunno. I might still get another pair of headphones.. I got the crossfades by the way. I'm liking em so far, haven't had any of the problems others have posted but I dunno. If I don't think the sound is perfect they still look nice and the packaging and accesories are well worth the price haha. Is there a way to delet e threads cuz I don't like the negative comments..

The only thing that matters is how you feel about them. A lot of the comments here are trying to tell you that your sense of style is wrong, which is idiotic. You already like the way they look, and I guarantee you won't have any issues with the sound. You don't need approval from us.

Jul 12, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #115 of 171
If it makes you feel any better, I actually like Bose headphones regardless of the majority opinion.

My advice to you is enjoy the hobby. Don't let dissenting opinions offend you. And if you find a few posters who's perceptions mirror yours, give them a liitle more personal credibility in evaluating their recommendations.

Jul 13, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #117 of 171
The only thing that matters is how you feel about them. A lot of the comments here are trying to tell you that your sense of style is wrong, which is idiotic. You already like the way they look, and I guarantee you won't have any issues with the sound. You don't need approval from us.

Not sure which comments you're referring to, but a different opinion doesn't infer an intention. Everyone has different styles and they will change with time. Personally, I bought my father some Bose because the product suits his needs.

Jul 13, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #118 of 171
Christmas in mind? Its summer man.

You will experience many other negative comments in life young padawan, learn to deal with them.

You are you, and you like your headphone and wrote that. So, you should leave it that way. You have every right to be you.

Jul 13, 2013 at 9:13 PM Post #119 of 171
@Mach Supremacy

So, after all the hullabaloo, how are you really liking the phones?  Going to post a review?  

I just packed mine up to send back.  Would have kept them if it weren't for the head pain.  Thinking about getting JVC HA-S500's or maybe CAL!s now.  Need something light and comfortable.  Good luck.

Jul 13, 2013 at 11:56 PM Post #120 of 171
I can tell you know that after a couple days of use the comfort has increased and I can wear them multiple hours (that's all that is safe for my ears) and the bass has smoothed out and I can hear the highs and mid sections more clearly.

It even says from vmoda themselves "burn in=the fit IS the sound, like new shoes, your headphones will sound their best after the ear cushions, headband, and drivers naturally adjust"

These are one of the only headphones I've heard improvement from only 48 hours of burn in. Anyways I really like them. Mom says they look cyborg. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back