I want some good looking headphones.
Jul 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM Post #76 of 171
More refined? I don't think the path is so narrow. Seriously. It's as if a few of you think its the difference between hell and earth haha. One headphone isn't going to define decades of decisions thereafter. :D

Jul 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM Post #77 of 171
Quote:
More refined? I don't think the path is so narrow. Seriously. It's as if a few of you think its the difference between hell and earth haha. One headphone isn't going to define decades of decisions thereafter.
biggrin.gif

+1

Jul 10, 2013 at 8:43 PM Post #80 of 171
I am in my 50s and own a pair of .Crossfade LPs. I really only listen to them while I am around my house so public opinion of style isn't relevant to me. For under $100 they are worth consideration. The bass is very prominent but the mids and highs are still there. They are very efficient and don't need an amp. I find them to be comfortable. One negative is that they leak sound pretty badly.

Jul 10, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #81 of 171
Quote:
I am in my 50s and own a pair of .Crossfade LPs. I really only listen to them while I am around my house so public opinion of style isn't relevant to me. For under $100 they are worth consideration. The bass is very prominent but the mids and highs are still there. They are very efficient and don't need an amp. I find them to be comfortable. One negative is that they leak sound pretty badly.

Well, that is most likely because the LPs are on-ear headphones. Other than that, it's a pretty neat pair.

Jul 11, 2013 at 12:41 AM Post #83 of 171

My sennheisers leak pretty bad. I don't find it to be a real issue, because, well, people will be blasting rap noise out of their phones! It sounds like tin cans, I don't care if people hear my music bahaha. I'm looking forward to getting these. Hopefully by tomorrow.

Jul 11, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #84 of 171
Quote:
Well, that is most likely because the LPs are on-ear headphones. Other than that, it's a pretty neat pair.

Umm...no they are not.  The M80s are V-MODA's on-ear.  The LP, LP2 and M100 are all over the ear (tho to be fair if you have large ears, they may all be on-ears because the cups aren't the roomiest).

Jul 11, 2013 at 4:36 AM Post #85 of 171
Quote:

Umm...no they are not.  The M80s are V-MODA's on-ear.  The LP, LP2 and M100 are all over the ear (tho to be fair if you have large ears, they may all be on-ears because the cups aren't the roomiest).

OH! Yeah, I remember now. I tested both the M80s and the LPs, and I kinda mixed up both. It's hard to know which is which without seeing the price tag. Sadly, it's in Chinese.

Jul 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM Post #87 of 171
Best looks in a budget DT 990

Jul 11, 2013 at 1:12 PM Post #89 of 171
What is your definition of 'good looking'? For common people perhaps it's refer to modern looking like Denon or else. But for me, Grado lowest series (SR) much more better. Classic view, upgradable

I know, 'good looking' is probably the most subjective definition here. It depends on the situation, for example, I'm in highschool so I need something that won't be subject to criticism from the average highschooler . The LP's fit this category, and most other average people judge sound by bass so I think they'll fit my specific situation perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back