I think AudioCubes forgot about me.
Jul 27, 2007 at 8:16 PM Post #16 of 36
I've dealt with Audiocubes many times and all of my transactions were smooth. Kohn, who is also a Head-Fi member and sponsor usually answers all emails promptly. He is also prompt in shipping orders out at least in my experience. It might be that he's a little busy, try to email him again or drop him a pm.

Jul 28, 2007 at 1:09 PM Post #18 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottyyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still no reply from my email. >.>

You know its saturday night in Japan, right?
They might have the weekend off over there as well, as in most other corners of the world.
wink.gif

Jul 28, 2007 at 2:21 PM Post #19 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You know its saturday night in Japan, right?
They might have the weekend off over there as well, as in most other corners of the world.
wink.gif

Japan? LOL I thought they were based in America.

And yeah, I realise that, I just want my headphones. ^_^

Jul 28, 2007 at 2:43 PM Post #20 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottyyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Japan? LOL I thought they were based in America.
And yeah, I realise that, I just want my headphones. ^_^

Well, to be fair I don't quite know where they are based. But figured Japan, since all the goods I have ordered from the have been shipped out from Osaka/Japan.

Jul 29, 2007 at 12:05 AM Post #22 of 36
I ordered some Denon AHD200s a few weeks ago (heard a few hours ago that they'd finally shipped). I had an email acknowledging the order and the order appeared very quickly under my account on their website, despite being back-ordered. It could be that the web transaction didn't complete properly so they didn't get your order.

Jul 29, 2007 at 12:28 AM Post #23 of 36
I'd just email Kohn (if you send an email to the site's email address it goes to him) or you can PM on this forum.

Jul 29, 2007 at 8:08 AM Post #24 of 36
Many times when paying via PayPal through an online merchant you will see the text after paying that says that you are being redirected back to the merchants site.

Is it possible you closed out of teh window immediately after paying via Paypal?

It is always a good idea to the script run and bring you back to the merchant's website (or click the link to go back to the merchants) as this is when the order will be processed in many merchants' systems. If in fact, you never made it back to Audiocube's website, the order was probably never officially placed. This could account for why the money was taken out of PayPal while you still never received a confirmation email, nor see the order in your order history.

Audiocubes is a fine shop and you should have no problem getting what you paid for if you can provide them with the PayPal transaction number and details on what you ordered.

Good luck!

Jul 29, 2007 at 1:26 PM Post #25 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by _j_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Many times when paying via PayPal through an online merchant you will see the text after paying that says that you are being redirected back to the merchants site.

Is it possible you closed out of teh window immediately after paying via Paypal?

It is always a good idea to the script run and bring you back to the merchant's website (or click the link to go back to the merchants) as this is when the order will be processed in many merchants' systems. If in fact, you never made it back to Audiocube's website, the order was probably never officially placed. This could account for why the money was taken out of PayPal while you still never received a confirmation email, nor see the order in your order history.

Audiocubes is a fine shop and you should have no problem getting what you paid for if you can provide them with the PayPal transaction number and details on what you ordered.

Good luck!

I can't remember exactly but that might have happened. I really can't remember though.

Yeah I have no doubt that AudioCubes will sort it for me. I just need them to reply first.

Jul 29, 2007 at 2:08 PM Post #26 of 36
I think all orders with AudioCubes follows this pattern :-

1. An email confirming that you have placed an order, with information about the Order Number, Date, Items purchased, total value, delivery details, and payment method. This email should reach the buyer shortly after the order is placed.

2. An email updating the buyer the status of the order. Normally this should be an interim update with little information unless the item you purchased are back ordered, or the delivery information you provided is not sufficient...etc.

3. An email notifying the buyer the order has been shipped. Depending on the mode of delivery this may also include tracking number of the shipment.

If everything goes well, you will be getting the shipment as planned.

If somehow the buyer does not the above communication from AudioCubes, i would say something is not right (or the order was never placed).

Hope this helps.

Regards,
F. Lo

Jul 29, 2007 at 2:16 PM Post #27 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by fkclo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think all orders with AudioCubes follows this pattern :-

1. An email confirming that you have placed an order, with information about the Order Number, Date, Items purchased, total value, delivery details, and payment method. This email should reach the buyer shortly after the order is placed.

2. An email updating the buyer the status of the order. Normally this should be an interim update with little information unless the item you purchased are back ordered, or the delivery information you provided is not sufficient...etc.

3. An email notifying the buyer the order has been shipped. Depending on the mode of delivery this may also include tracking number of the shipment.

If everything goes well, you will be getting the shipment as planned.

If somehow the buyer does not the above communication from AudioCubes, i would say something is not right (or the order was never placed).

Hope this helps.

Regards,
F. Lo

Yeah thanks for that.

I haven't received any of the emails you mention, but the money has been taken out of my account (and I got the receipt from PayPal etc). So I kinda have no idea if the order has been processed or not heh.

I'm sure if there is a problem it's easily fixed, though.

Jul 29, 2007 at 11:23 PM Post #28 of 36
They just replied to my email.

Quote:

Hi,

I checked our computer record and found no any order placed from you but did
register your customer file with us.
I will inform our Accounting to check if we did receive your payment through
Paypal.
Meanwhile, please check with Paypal to make sure the payment has gone to us for
the order.

Have a nice day.

So my order didn't go through. I sent them the receipt I got from PayPal for the transaction, though. I guess I just have to wait for them to get back to me again.

Jul 30, 2007 at 1:53 AM Post #29 of 36
Hi Scottyyy,

I am sorry about what happened and I should have spotted this thread earlier. We had a server upgrade about 2 weeks ago and I am not sure if you actually placed your order when the server underwent the upgrade. A few orders that happened to be placed during the DNS propagation was placed but not recorded in the new website. I am also surprised that it seems to take a long time for us to reply you. Please email directly to info at audiocubes.com your PayPal transaction number and your name and I will send you the instruction to resubmit your order so that our warehouse can process your order immediately. I will have our warehouse upgrade your shipping to FedEx International Priority (a new shipping method which we will introduce shortly) which should let the parcel get to you in about 3 days.

Jul 30, 2007 at 2:27 AM Post #30 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kohn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Scottyyy,

I am sorry about what happened and I should have spotted this thread earlier. We had a server upgrade about 2 weeks ago and I am not sure if you actually placed your order when the server underwent the upgrade. A few orders that happened to be placed during the DNS propagation was placed but not recorded in the new website. I am also surprised that it seems to take a long time for us to reply you. Please email directly to info at audiocubes.com your PayPal transaction number and your name and I will send you the instruction to resubmit your order so that our warehouse can process your order immediately. I will have our warehouse upgrade your shipping to FedEx International Priority (a new shipping method which we will introduce shortly) which should let the parcel get to you in about 3 days.

Thanks for clearing that up Kohn.

I've just sent an email to the address you mentioned with the transaction + my name.

Also thanks for the shipping upgrade, I really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back