I need a new Mouse! What do you recommend?
Jan 24, 2008 at 1:22 AM Post #91 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It really is a unique shape while being VERY ergonomic. I've used one, and it hands down is the best mouse available.

x2

Just yesterday I received my Razer's DeathAdder mouse, this mouse is awesome in many ways. First thing, it really looks incredible! Second, just put your hand on it, the surface feels incredibly soft to the touch it has this ultra soft type of micro-velvety feeling surface, unbelievably pleasant to the touch. Scrolling wheel is awesome too, large enough and silent and with a smooth movement. Size of the mouse is great even for long hands like mine. Tracking is wonderful. Teflon feet move absolutely seemlessly and silently on anything. The mouse is very quite, and the clicks on the buttons are just right. Icing on the cake, the very slowly pulsating blue light on its loins, such a cool touch. Really well done in all respects!

PS. Amazon review added.

Feb 2, 2008 at 7:30 AM Post #92 of 103
i recommend the cheapest u can find. got mine for a buck
biggrin.gif

Feb 2, 2008 at 2:43 PM Post #93 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by homers54321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i recommend the cheapest u can find. got mine for a buck
biggrin.gif

you must not play games at low sensitivity. Every cheap mouse I have purchased reaches malfunction speed when I game. It is really annoying and frustrating to move your mouse quickly to try and shoot someone and end up looking at the ground/sky or just not move at all.

Feb 2, 2008 at 2:49 PM Post #94 of 103
Logitech MX518 has been the king for years for me.

Also had the Razor Deathadder, and while it is an excellent mouse, it is too flat so my inner palm doesnt get rest. The buttons on the Logitechs are better too.

Feb 3, 2008 at 3:44 PM Post #98 of 103
I use a Logitech MX500 mouse pointer through the USB port and it works great for me so far!
biggrin.gif
But alas, they haven't manufactured that mouse for a couple of years.
frown.gif

A good substitute is the Logitech MX400 laser mouse, where you can use the SetPoint 4.40 software for extreme control of the mouse pointer movement.

May 10, 2013 at 8:03 AM Post #99 of 103
Quote:
I love my new MX518! 1600dpi on the fly is sweet!

Nearly 6 years later, I still have this mouse.  Some of the slidey feet have come off, but the mouse still works great!  I might give the new G400s a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back