I love my ATH-m50s!!
Mar 6, 2011 at 3:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

deltz

New Head-Fier
I've got to say at first I wasn't satisfied but after many hours of burning them in I absolutely love them!

I went into a apple store today to test out the headphones they had on show and the M50's annihilated the competition in my eyes ( I just got into audio so im no professional! )
They had quite a few on show, all the bose/beats ones and I've got the say they really lacked the detail and crispness of the m50's also the bass was muddy and messy! I also compared them to sennheiser HD 25-1 II, monster beats, bowers and wilkins P5 and didn't think they were up the to standard of the Audio Technicas, which I was pretty suprised about considering the prices of those!
t
Also found poped into a Bose shop on the way home, the guy tested them out and was really impressed, even admitted they had better sound than all the bose selection!!

I'm nowhere near experienced but would just like to share my experience with everyone, not sure if I was any help! 

Mar 6, 2011 at 4:02 PM Post #3 of 3
Ummm I wouldnt say thumping bass, got nice clean bass but the beats probably had more quantity. IMO it just has enough for me and I listen to RnB mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back