I have a hard time choosing!
post-7629883
Post #1 of 3

Blackline

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new hear and I need some help! I've checked some reviews of countless in-ear monitors so I'm more lost now than before. I have practically no chance of trying some of them out since I live nowhere near a store like that. I've gained interest in these IEMs, and I need help in choosing one:

Nufoce NE-700M
Jays t-jays three
Fischer audio signature A'leph
Fischer audio signature Sigma
Klipsch Image S5i

So which one is the best? Deep bass, but still a clear soundscape is what I want, and good isolation.

post-7630193
Post #2 of 3

LegendaryLvl1

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score

Why dont you just ask us what the best IEMS are with decent base, a wide soundstage and above average isolation?

If that is what you're looking for try the ATH-CK10's. But i assume that the bass would be lacking for you - soundstage is superb however. Is your budget roughly around 100 - 200 USD?
Quote:
Hey, I'm new hear and I need some help! I've checked some reviews of countless in-ear monitors so I'm more lost now than before. I have practically no chance of trying some of them out since I live nowhere near a store like that. I've gained interest in these IEMs, and I need help in choosing one:

Nufoce NE-700M
Jays t-jays three
Fischer audio signature A'leph
Fischer audio signature Sigma
Klipsch Image S5i

So which one is the best? Deep bass, but still a clear soundscape is what I want, and good isolation.

post-7630409
Post #3 of 3

ZARIM

IP address matches SNOOP_DOGG and HFAUDIOPHILE.
Reaction score
Sony EX510 are highely recommended in this price range.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)