I AM STEMAING MAD RIGHT NOW [Dont Use MexPost or never ship to mexico via standard mail] (Split from MDR-Z7 thread)
Mar 15, 2016 at 12:47 AM Post #46 of 59
  He denies having done wrongdoing and well he still refuses to give my money back until is EMS insurance pays-off, he did told me why i don't issue a refund thru my bank, really thinking of escalating to Paypal Claim

He denies having done wrongdoing and well he still refuses to give my money back until is EMS insurance pays-off, he did told me why i don't issue a refund thru my bank, really thinking of escalating to Paypal Claim

Try it with PayPal. However, you may not get helps from PayPal either, because as I mentioned, Paypal considered an item delivered to Custom is considered delivered. Or just hang on and work it with your seller. Keep in mind, the time you can dispute with PayPal is limited

IMO & IME, you definitely should put in a claim with PayPal.

Immediately.

I think their resolution process is quite good.

(I've been buying and selling on eBay for more than
10 years.  100% positive feedback on over 3300
transactions.  Fortunately, only a few have gone
to PayPal.)

It will show the seller that you're serious; that you're
not just a "talker" whom s/he can safely ignore.

And regardless of what the outcome is, there are other
remedies you can pursue.

So IMO there's no downside for you other than
the "paperwork" involved.

Mar 15, 2016 at 9:40 AM Post #48 of 59
Hope his isnurance work s out because i am still baffled, I bet the customs and mail workers were at fault, other two Mexican head-fiers have told me there are mafias on the Customs and they will deny they did the stealing.

My dad told me once he sent a Floppy disk in the 80's (computers at that time were illegal to say so in mexico) and weeks later a customs officer came to his office with the diskette and told him I know what you have there is worth millions of dollars, pay me some $$$$$ (bribes) to free it, He told me I destroyed the disk in front of his nose and upon arriving to California I downloaded the data in the "80's internet"

Mar 15, 2016 at 12:03 PM Post #49 of 59
Hope his isnurance work s out because i am still baffled, I bet the customs and mail workers were at fault, other two Mexican head-fiers have told me there are mafias on the Customs and they will deny they did the stealing.

My dad told me once he sent a Floppy disk in the 80's (computers at that time were illegal to say so in mexico) and weeks later a customs officer came to his office with the diskette and told him I know what you have there is worth millions of dollars, pay me some $$$$$ (bribes) to free it, He told me I destroyed the disk in front of his nose and upon arriving to California I downloaded the data in the "80's internet"

You could always call into USPS and ask about the insurance claims for the case ? But I say take that to PayPal first as some people stated before, you only have so long before PayPal window expires for dispute

Mar 15, 2016 at 12:06 PM Post #50 of 59

You could always call into USPS and ask about the insurance claims for the case ? But I say take that to PayPal first as some people stated before, you only have so long before PayPal window expires for dispute

He used PostNL, nerderlands , yes i do know PP window expires as i have read, i will wait a bit more, it's like 5 days i oepend the dispute, so i will wait a bit more t expires in 20-days

Mar 15, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #51 of 59
He used PostNL, nerderlands , yes i do know PP window expires as i have read, i will wait a bit more, it's like 5 days i oepend the dispute, so i will wait a bit more t expires in 20-days

Lol, forgive my ignorance...I always assume everything from the Us nowadays...what in the ....anyways, call PayPal and ask for their advise, don't wait....it passes by very quickly. Make sure you are in the loop and always have your back taken care off!

Mar 15, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #52 of 59

Lol, forgive my ignorance...I always assume everything from the Us nowadays...what in the ....anyways, call PayPal and ask for their advise, don't wait....it passes by very quickly. Make sure you are in the loop and always have your back taken care off!

Ye even on a case like this where the customs and/or postal workers are also involved

Mar 15, 2016 at 12:30 PM Post #53 of 59
I asked paypal for some advice guys, I ave explained all the details and ow is going now

Mar 15, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #54 of 59
Always escalate with paypal if the other party gives you any crap. Seems like this shipper is going to stretch this out, which you'd expect him to right? And man what a tangent this thread has become.

Mar 15, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #55 of 59
Always escalate with paypal if the other party gives you any crap. Seems like this shipper is going to stretch this out, which you'd expect him to right? And man what a tangent this thread has become.

I agreed, while I feel bad for him, but let's really get back on the thread :D, Z7 is still one of the headphones that take my heart away :D

Mar 21, 2016 at 9:24 AM Post #56 of 59
Test post (because the system threw up an error when I split the thread).

Mar 21, 2016 at 1:49 PM Post #57 of 59
I closed the  claim by accident, was using it mobile dmn it.... i wrote to them (paypal) and i will wait for their response

Mar 22, 2016 at 11:40 AM Post #59 of 59

I closed the  claim by accident, was using it mobile dmn it.... i wrote to them (paypal) and i will wait for their response

Oh man, that is F-Ed up in so many level....I am sorry for giggling when I read it ....

The reopened the case and scalated it automatically to PP-claim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back